Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2013, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 07:19 PM by MentalMasturbation.)
Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever.
Atheists have their own Church and are already planning to build more churces around the world. - I like where this is going, irony much?

Atheists have their own prophet and cult-leader also known as Richard Dawkins. - See the connection?

Atheists want to convert all other people to atheism and claim that their religion is the best one - Hm, what does this remind me of? Hypocrisy much?

Atheism have a group of aggresive militant followers who will get all defensive and aggresive when someone questions their religions - Wow, seems like the hypocrisy and irony is growing...

Atheist have faith in Science and will believe everything Science tells them to believe - This is getting too funny and let me explain why.

Science is a waste of time and a waste of life and it's bullshit and just a theory.

Science is not about 'truth'' but about ideas and theories and proving them right and wrong, but in Science you cannot prove something right and you can't exactly prove it wrong either so you are stuck and that makes it pointless.

Science is not guaranteed truth and has never been about guaranteed stone-cold truth but about discussing theories and ideas.

People seem to quickly jump on the Science bandwagon without even questioning Science, ain't that ironic?

We will NEVER have the answer to that big question, never so why even bother?

You can not prove that god does not exist and you can not prove that he does exist, i am not talking about that Zombie phaggot who somehow rised from the grave, i am talking about the possible creator of the universe.

Everything is just theories and ideas and we will never know the answer, ever.

So live life and have sex and do enjoyable stuff instead of Mentally masturbating yourself to death aka ''Overdosing on brain food/candy to make yourself feel good''.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever. (logic)
Did you have a question you want answered by the forum in any of that, or was it entirely rhetorical?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
07-08-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever. (truth)
(07-08-2013 07:16 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Did you have a question you want answered by the forum in any of that, or was it entirely rhetorical?

I wanted to tell that Atheism is a religion and has faith.

You are not your labels.
07-08-2013, 07:27 PM
RE: Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever.
If anyone needed proof that the guys only purpose here is to troll, this thread is it.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
07-08-2013, 07:29 PM
(07-08-2013 07:27 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  If anyone needed proof that the guys only purpose here is to troll, this thread is it.

How is telling people to keep an open mind trolling? HOW?

I provided logic and you call it trolling?
07-08-2013, 07:32 PM
MentalMasturbation Wrote:...telling people to keep an open mind...
MentalMasturbation Wrote:I provided logic...

07-08-2013, 07:34 PM
(07-08-2013 07:32 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  
MentalMasturbation Wrote:...telling people to keep an open mind...
MentalMasturbation Wrote:I provided logic...

Yes, we will never know anything and Science is not guaranteed truth.

Isn't it quite ironic that you worship and follow everything Science says with blind-faith and without quetioning it? sounds similair... Hm...Blush
07-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Windgardium Leviosa! Take that Troll!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2013, 07:40 PM
(07-08-2013 07:34 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Isn't it quite ironic that you worship and follow everything Science says with blind-faith and without quetioning it?

As a daytime soap opera actor I suffer amnesia on a regular basis, and so have forgotten about who I am. Please tell me more about myself.

[+] 4 users Like Elesjei's post
07-08-2013, 07:44 PM
(07-08-2013 07:34 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 07:32 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  

Yes, we will never know anything and Science is not guaranteed truth.

Isn't it quite ironic that you worship and follow everything Science says with blind-faith and without quetioning it? sounds similair... Hm...Blush

Well, you've sure proven to be a guaranteed douche.

There is no bigger proponent of questioning science than science itself. That's why it's pretty dern trustworthy, and also why I sacrifice ten virgins to it every third full moon.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco