Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2013, 04:15 AM
RE: Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever.
Hahahaha, the homeschooling is strong in this one.

C'mon, either this one is completely retarded, or is trolling us like a motherfucker. Either way, no need to get upset.

Carry on then.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
08-08-2013, 05:33 AM
(08-08-2013 04:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  What else can we deduce?

Troll es no bueno troll No
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
08-08-2013, 05:34 AM
(07-08-2013 07:48 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 07:18 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  I wanted to tell that Atheism is a religion and has faith.

You are not your labels.

Yeah - and bald is a hair color, asshole.

Stop quoting hollywood celebrities and tell me how i am wrong instead of copy'ing some smartass answer made by some delusional asshole.
08-08-2013, 05:35 AM
(08-08-2013 05:34 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Stop quoting hollywood celebrities and tell me how i am wrong instead of copy'ing some smartass answer made by some delusional asshole.

Explaining why you are wrong is like mixing 3 different 1000 piece puzzles and being forced to put them together in less than an hour.
08-08-2013, 05:36 AM
(07-08-2013 11:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Thread creating privileges revoked in 5.. 4.. 3..

For what? for stating my opinion on things?

I am not allowed to question things and i am not allowed to question your religion? - Isn't that ironic?
08-08-2013, 05:40 AM
(08-08-2013 03:39 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh how I'm gonna ban the fuck out of you, Mental...

At least half of the things this retard said in his OP could not be applied to me, so does that mean I am not an atheist? For example, he said we have a cult leader, yet I never listened or read ANY of the famous internet atheists, not Dawkins, not Hitchens, no one.

So, if I don't need them to understand atheism, am I not a real atheist, or am I just my own cult leader?

Tongue

You are going to ban me for expressing freedom of speech and freedom of expression?

No, but you idolize someone and you have someone you feel like that represents the cult/religion, be it Dawkins or Hitchens or Harris or someone else.

No, you are not a real atheist because there is no such thing as a real atheist, the main reason is that you can not prove that god does exist and you can't prove that he does not exist and that makes all things pointless.

Atheists are philosophically inferior to Agnostics and it's truly hillarious how of a complete joke Atheism has become.
08-08-2013, 05:44 AM
(08-08-2013 03:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 07:34 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Yes, we will never know anything and Science is not guaranteed truth.

You are single-handedly the most retarded/illogical troll ever.

Yeah, sure just continue to be in denial.

Science IS a waste of time when it comes to the answer Atheists so desperately want.

Science is and has always been about theories and ideas and not stone-cold guaranteed ''truth'', Science always changes, always and every result they have can be proven wrong in the future.

The thing about Science is that it can't be proven right and it can't be proven wrong and yet the public still blindly-follows everything Science says - IRONY.....

Theories and ideas, this has always been the main premise of Science.
08-08-2013, 05:47 AM
(08-08-2013 05:44 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Yeah, sure just continue to be in denial.

Science IS a waste of time when it comes to the answer Atheists so desperately want.

Science is and has always been about theories and ideas and not stone-cold guaranteed ''truth'', Science always changes, always and every result they have can be proven wrong in the future.

The thing about Science is that it can't be proven right and it can't be proven wrong and yet the public still blindly-follows everything Science says - IRONY.....

I am not sure why but reading this post reminded me of this:

[Image: debate.png]
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
08-08-2013, 05:47 AM
(08-08-2013 04:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If anyone wants to turn this bizarre thread into something interesting to debate... how about this revealing little moment...

(07-08-2013 07:54 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  ...
Atheism is a complete joke and the fact that it has a church and is planning on building more and offer non-baptism service is so laughable that its sad.

In the OP's head, it seems that atheism =/= baptist (which is fortunately true) but also implies that atheism is the set of all not equal to those dunking doughnuts.

(yup, I think I'll say 'dunknuts' instead of 'baptists' from now on)

From this, we can easily deduce that the OP has 'Murikan parents.

The homeschooling is strong in this one.

What else can we deduce?

It has nothing to do with where you are from or where you went to school, it is about pure logic and reason.

Atheists have FAITH in Science and follow everything Science says without ever quistioning it and anyone who questions the method will automaticaly be labeled something by the Atheism community - This is irony at it's best, doing exactly what is preaches against and just taking it up the ass by Science.

Atheists will NEVER EVER get the answer that they seek from Science because that answer is impossible to come up with in the first place and that makes the whole thing pointless.
08-08-2013, 05:49 AM
(08-08-2013 05:47 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 05:44 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Yeah, sure just continue to be in denial.

I am not sure why but reading this post reminded me of this:

[Image: debate.png]

Yeah, how original, i provided you reason for why SCIENCE is not guaranteed fact and the only thing you can come up with is responding with a picture that you found from somewhere.

Just a follower, a robot, a slave, never question things just obey, yes, Atheists i am talking about you.