Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2013, 05:57 AM
RE: Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever.
(08-08-2013 05:49 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Yeah, how original, i provided you reason for why SCIENCE is not guaranteed fact and the only thing you can come up with is responding with a picture that you found from somewhere.

Just a follower, a robot, a slave, never question things just obey, yes, Atheists i am talking about you.

Okay, let me try then.

Science is and has always been about theories and ideas and not stone-cold guaranteed ''truth'', Science always changes, always and every result they have can be proven wrong in the future.

Science is simply trying to figure stuff out. Theories are simply the best possible explanations of this stuff. Science changes because these changes reflect what we know best.

The thing about Science is that it can't be proven right and it can't be proven wrong and yet the public still blindly-follows everything Science says - IRONY.....

The whole point of science is to have people question it, to test the things that scientists say. What you're describing is pseudoscience.

Theories and ideas, this has always been the main premise of Science.

If by theories you mean the best correct explanation and by ideas you mean knowledge, then of course.

If atheism and science are wrong, then by what philosophies do you suggest we go to? Links? Actual stuff?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 05:59 AM
(08-08-2013 05:57 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 05:49 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Yeah, how original, i provided you reason for why SCIENCE is not guaranteed fact and the only thing you can come up with is responding with a picture that you found from somewhere.

Just a follower, a robot, a slave, never question things just obey, yes, Atheists i am talking about you.

Okay, let me try then.

Science is and has always been about theories and ideas and not stone-cold guaranteed ''truth'', Science always changes, always and every result they have can be proven wrong in the future.

Science is simply trying to figure stuff out. Theories are simply the best possible explanations of this stuff. Science changes because these changes reflect what we know best.

The thing about Science is that it can't be proven right and it can't be proven wrong and yet the public still blindly-follows everything Science says - IRONY.....

The whole point of science is to have people question it, to test the things that scientists say. What you're describing is pseudoscience.

Theories and ideas, this has always been the main premise of Science.

If by theories you mean the best correct explanation and by ideas you mean knowledge, then of course.

If atheism and science are wrong, then by what philosophies do you suggest we go to? Links? Actual stuff?

I suggest Nihilism but even that is pointless because Nihilism is also a religion and even Nihilism is flawed so i guess you are stuck with nothing.
08-08-2013, 06:00 AM
(08-08-2013 05:59 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  I suggest Nihilism but even that is pointless because Nihilism is also a religion and even Nihilism is flawed so i guess you are stuck with nothing.

Okay, can you describe the flaws in Nihilism? How you would do it better?
08-08-2013, 06:10 AM
(08-08-2013 06:00 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 05:59 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  I suggest Nihilism but even that is pointless because Nihilism is also a religion and even Nihilism is flawed so i guess you are stuck with nothing.

Okay, can you describe the flaws in Nihilism? How you would do it better?

No meaning to anything but that already is flawed because family will always have meaning so that throws out Nihilism in the trash.

Still does have a lot of truths but that doesn't make it not-flawed.

But hey,

You are not your labels.
08-08-2013, 06:12 AM
(08-08-2013 05:40 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 03:39 AM)Filox Wrote:  Oh how I'm gonna ban the fuck out of you, Mental...

At least half of the things this retard said in his OP could not be applied to me, so does that mean I am not an atheist? For example, he said we have a cult leader, yet I never listened or read ANY of the famous internet atheists, not Dawkins, not Hitchens, no one.

So, if I don't need them to understand atheism, am I not a real atheist, or am I just my own cult leader?

Tongue

You are going to ban me for expressing freedom of speech and freedom of expression?

No, but you idolize someone and you have someone you feel like that represents the cult/religion, be it Dawkins or Hitchens or Harris or someone else.

No, you are not a real atheist because there is no such thing as a real atheist, the main reason is that you can not prove that god does exist and you can't prove that he does not exist and that makes all things pointless.

Atheists are philosophically inferior to Agnostics and it's truly hillarious how of a complete joke Atheism has become.

Hey, fucktard. I do apologize, but I can not be polite and talk normal to a person of your superior intellect, so I will call you retard/fucktard. Nothing personal, just to show you how idiotic you sound...

So, fucktard, why do you say I idolize someone? Do you know me? Did you talk to me about these things? I idolize no one. So, what's your next argument?

Jebuz Krist, here we go back to the most obvious of all retarded things every fucking stupid Creationist use for atheists... Why the fuck would I need a proof that gods do not exist? Why in the world of fuck do I need to prove anything to anyone, when the are 0 ZERO proof that any gods ever existed? When someone proves to me that gods exist, I will say how sorry I am, how my whole life was a mistake and how I am a complete retard. UNTIL someone proves gods existence, we have nothing to talk about.

I do not need to disprove what hasn't been proven.

I can do this all day. Now, just to explain why I play this game, instead of just banning your sorry ass for mocking us. Because I do believe in free speech and you have a right to say what you think. And another reason is because from time to time, it gives me a room to repeat some of the myths about atheists and to disprove them.

I am 100% positive you are trolling and laughing, because we all know people who are retarded as you are do not have enough intelligence to remember to breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...

But I will let you and even go into argument with you, because of the reasons I stated a few lines up.

I would, however, recommend that the rest of you do not follow in my footsteps, you might get lost and angry. I can not, therefore, I am safe here. Also, I like to troll the trolls.

Let us continue, shall we, fucktard?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-08-2013, 06:19 AM
(08-08-2013 06:12 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 05:40 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  You are going to ban me for expressing freedom of speech and freedom of expression?

No, but you idolize someone and you have someone you feel like that represents the cult/religion, be it Dawkins or Hitchens or Harris or someone else.

No, you are not a real atheist because there is no such thing as a real atheist, the main reason is that you can not prove that god does exist and you can't prove that he does not exist and that makes all things pointless.

Atheists are philosophically inferior to Agnostics and it's truly hillarious how of a complete joke Atheism has become.

Hey, fucktard. I do apologize, but I can not be polite and talk normal to a person of your superior intellect, so I will call you retard/fucktard. Nothing personal, just to show you how idiotic you sound...

So, fucktard, why do you say I idolize someone? Do you know me? Did you talk to me about these things? I idolize no one. So, what's your next argument?

Jebuz Krist, here we go back to the most obvious of all retarded things every fucking stupid Creationist use for atheists... Why the fuck would I need a proof that gods do not exist? Why in the world of fuck do I need to prove anything to anyone, when the are 0 ZERO proof that any gods ever existed? When someone proves to me that gods exist, I will say how sorry I am, how my whole life was a mistake and how I am a complete retard. UNTIL someone proves gods existence, we have nothing to talk about.

I can do this all day. Now, just to explain why I play this game, instead of just banning your sorry ass for mocking us. Because I do believe in free speech and you have a right to say what you think. And another reason is because from time to time, it gives me a room to repeat some of the myths about atheists and to disprove them.

I am 100% positive you are trolling and laughing, because we all know people who are retarded as you are do not have enough intelligence to remember to breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...

But I will let you and even go into argument with you, because of the reasons I stated a few lines up.

I would, however, recommend that the rest of you do not follow in my footsteps, you might get lost and angry. I can not, therefore, I am safe here. Also, I like to troll the trolls.

Yeah, go to name-calling as ''Fuck-Tard'' since you can't handle an arguement so you get all emotional and defensive, what a joke.

Yeah you idolize no one, sure, you are special and unique you are sooo special, bullshit, everyone idolizes someone to an extent, why do you watch Youtube videos or why do you watch movies, why do you read books, why do you have favourite celebrity actors or philosophers or scientists? same shit, you are in denial and delusional.

I do not believe in religion, It's all bullshit but so is Atheism, Atheism is a complete joke and it's easily to compare Atheism with Scientology.

The problem is that you label yourself to a group and have faith in something that can't/won't ever give you the answer that you want = False hope = Normal in religion.
08-08-2013, 06:26 AM
(08-08-2013 06:19 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 06:12 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey, fucktard. I do apologize, but I can not be polite and talk normal to a person of your superior intellect, so I will call you retard/fucktard. Nothing personal, just to show you how idiotic you sound...

Yeah, go to name-calling as ''Fuck-Tard'' since you can't handle an arguement so you get all emotional and defensive, what a joke.

Yeah you idolize no one, sure, you are special and unique you are sooo special, bullshit, everyone idolizes someone to an extent, why do you watch Youtube videos or why do you watch movies, why do you read books, why do you have favourite celebrity actors or philosophers or scientists? same shit, you are in denial and delusional.

I do not believe in religion, It's all bullshit but so is Atheism, Atheism is a complete joke and it's easily to compare Atheism with Scientology.

The problem is that you label yourself to a group and have faith in something that can't/won't ever give you the answer that you want = False hope = Normal in religion.

cjlr has 10 hour trololo

I got my own version

[Image: 9f6.gif]
08-08-2013, 06:29 AM
(07-08-2013 07:29 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  I provided logic

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
08-08-2013, 06:33 AM
(08-08-2013 05:47 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 04:07 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If anyone wants to turn this bizarre thread into something interesting to debate... how about this revealing little moment...

In the OP's head, it seems that atheism =/= baptist (which is fortunately true) but also implies that atheism is the set of all not equal to those dunking doughnuts.

(yup, I think I'll say 'dunknuts' instead of 'baptists' from now on)

From this, we can easily deduce that the OP has 'Murikan parents.

The homeschooling is strong in this one.

What else can we deduce?

It has nothing to do with where you are from or where you went to school, it is about pure logic and reason.

Atheists have FAITH in Science and follow everything Science says without ever quistioning it and anyone who questions the method will automaticaly be labeled something by the Atheism community - This is irony at it's best, doing exactly what is preaches against and just taking it up the ass by Science.

Atheists will NEVER EVER get the answer that they seek from Science because that answer is impossible to come up with in the first place and that makes the whole thing pointless.

So we can also deduce that the OP:

... has never met an atheist in real life
... has not yet got as far as the Greek philosophers (i.e. Socrates) in his/her homeschooling
... is probably still very young and is not taking English classes yet (i.e. "it's" vs. "its", "quistioning" and "automaticaly")
... is definitely 'Murikan (can't spell "arse").

This is fun.

What else can we deduce?

08-08-2013, 06:47 AM
(07-08-2013 07:40 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 07:34 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Isn't it quite ironic that you worship and follow everything Science says with blind-faith and without quetioning it?

As a daytime soap opera actor I suffer amnesia on a regular basis, and so have forgotten about who I am. Please tell me more about myself.
Spoiler alert:

In next week's episode you walk through elevator doors, only there's no elevator so you fall down the shaft and die.

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]