Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2013, 06:50 AM
RE: Atheism is single-handedly the most retarded/illogical religion ever.
(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Atheists have their own Church and are already planning to build more churces around the world.
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Atheists have their own prophet and cult-leader also known as Richard Dawkins.
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Atheists want to convert all other people to atheism and claim that their religion is the best one.
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Atheism have a group of aggresive militant followers who will get all defensive and aggresive when someone questions their religions.'
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Atheist have faith in Science and will believe everything Science tells them to believe.
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Science is a waste of time and a waste of life and it's bullshit and just a theory.
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Science is not about 'truth'' but about ideas and theories and proving them right and wrong, but in Science you cannot prove something right and you can't exactly prove it wrong either so you are stuck and that makes it pointless.
No.

Drinking Beverage

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jakel's post
08-08-2013, 06:59 AM

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
08-08-2013, 08:01 AM
(08-08-2013 06:19 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 06:12 AM)Filox Wrote:  Hey, fucktard. I do apologize, but I can not be polite and talk normal to a person of your superior intellect, so I will call you retard/fucktard. Nothing personal, just to show you how idiotic you sound...

So, fucktard, why do you say I idolize someone? Do you know me? Did you talk to me about these things? I idolize no one. So, what's your next argument?

Jebuz Krist, here we go back to the most obvious of all retarded things every fucking stupid Creationist use for atheists... Why the fuck would I need a proof that gods do not exist? Why in the world of fuck do I need to prove anything to anyone, when the are 0 ZERO proof that any gods ever existed? When someone proves to me that gods exist, I will say how sorry I am, how my whole life was a mistake and how I am a complete retard. UNTIL someone proves gods existence, we have nothing to talk about.

I do not need to disprove what hasn't been proven.

I can do this all day. Now, just to explain why I play this game, instead of just banning your sorry ass for mocking us. Because I do believe in free speech and you have a right to say what you think. And another reason is because from time to time, it gives me a room to repeat some of the myths about atheists and to disprove them.

I am 100% positive you are trolling and laughing, because we all know people who are retarded as you are do not have enough intelligence to remember to breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...

But I will let you and even go into argument with you, because of the reasons I stated a few lines up.

I would, however, recommend that the rest of you do not follow in my footsteps, you might get lost and angry. I can not, therefore, I am safe here. Also, I like to troll the trolls.

Let us continue, shall we, fucktard?

Yeah, go to name-calling as ''Fuck-Tard'' since you can't handle an arguement so you get all emotional and defensive, what a joke.

Yeah you idolize no one, sure, you are special and unique you are sooo special, bullshit, everyone idolizes someone to an extent, why do you watch Youtube videos or why do you watch movies, why do you read books, why do you have favourite celebrity actors or philosophers or scientists? same shit, you are in denial and delusional.

I do not believe in religion, It's all bullshit but so is Atheism, Atheism is a complete joke and it's easily to compare Atheism with Scientology.

The problem is that you label yourself to a group and have faith in something that can't/won't ever give you the answer that you want = False hope = Normal in religion.

Hey, now wait just a minute, I have explained why I call you fucktard, fucktard. Don't be so dramatic and get all offended right away.

First of all, I don't watch youtube all that much, I almost never watch any atheist videos, I know what I need about the subject, ain't not much new I can hear/learn.

I do watch movies and tv shows, but I don't worship anyone. I like some actors or characters, but I do not consider them gods, give them special powers or consider them to be the leaders of anything in my life. They are there for my amusement. Nothing strange there.

I do not follow Atheism. I am not associated with any kind of organization called Atheism. I do not label myself as Atheist.

BUT!

I have never seen any proof or solid (enough for me) argument that any kind of god exists. Because of this fact I do not believe that gods exist in the world we know and comprehend today. You might now ask do I believe in other worlds? No, because I have no proof that such a thing exists.

Be careful here because I did not say: "I believe that god doesn't exist". I said: "I do NOT believe that gods exist". Read this a few times if can see the most important difference between the two sentences. That small difference, makes all the difference.

By combining the fact that there are no profs of gods and the fact that I lack the belief, we can now see that atheism is nothing more than a name for people who think this way. It is not Atheism, with capital "A", because then it would be something different. There are churches of Atheism, organizations of Atheism and Atheists, but that is all BS to me, I am not a member of any such thing. In fact, I think that goes against my logic, why build a temple for something that does not exist? Church of Atheism is an oxymoron, but it is mostly a joke. An atheist joke for people like you, or those pesky theists.

I don't need any false hope or religion, why would I , what good would that do or bring to me? Hope? What hope, for eternity? I'm not 5 years old, you know, death is a part of everything, I do not wish for it, but it is simply inevitable, sooner or later.

There, sou see how simple it is, you just need to think, fucktard.

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-08-2013, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 09:33 AM by ELK12695.)
(08-08-2013 06:50 AM)Jakel Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Atheists have their own Church and are already planning to build more churces around the world.
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Atheists have their own prophet and cult-leader also known as Richard Dawkins.
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Atheists want to convert all other people to atheism and claim that their religion is the best one.
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Atheism have a group of aggresive militant followers who will get all defensive and aggresive when someone questions their religions.'
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Atheist have faith in Science and will believe everything Science tells them to believe.
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Science is a waste of time and a waste of life and it's bullshit and just a theory.
No.

(07-08-2013 07:14 PM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Science is not about 'truth'' but about ideas and theories and proving them right and wrong, but in Science you cannot prove something right and you can't exactly prove it wrong either so you are stuck and that makes it pointless.
No.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: 9f6.gif]
08-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Yup. Everything the OP claimed is true. Of course it is. Why not?

But even if it was... so what? What does it even mean to point it out?

If the OP is suggesting theism is better because of the reasons they claimed - this makes no sense. Just because atheism may turn into a cult, or be pointless and not provide meaning - that does not mean therefore that theism is true or better.

And even if Science was useless and as flawed as the OP claims; this doesn't mean anything. Because there is no alternative, there is no better method, it's the best thing we have. Science is the only way to go, so to give up on it would be truly pointless.

Drinking Beverage

"Humans always measure what they see in front of them to what they already know. They will deny anything outside of that. They are shallow lifeforms, so enthralled with superficial appearances that they fail to see the truth."