Atheism's little secret

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
19-05-2012, 12:25 AM
RE: Atheism's little secret
(18-05-2012 10:13 PM)lightninlives Wrote:  Just wanted to share a video version of this post. Give it a quick watch and let me know what you think:
I liked that video! Very clear and to the point. I liked the use of graphics and I loved the music in the background. Smile

My favorite part is looking up and viewing the sky when you say, "that's Atheism's little secret, at least for me.". It's such a relaxing view and the words make me want just that; beauty and relaxation.

Great job!! Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
19-05-2012, 06:42 AM
(04-05-2012 06:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Experiencing sensory perceptions, drugs, no difference. Tongue

Didn't realise this thread was already here, talking about this. Was going to start one.

Thanks fer startin it, lightnin.

Agree with hoc. Am trying to figger out, is it the same thing as "the aestheitic" experience, or just a Dopamine surge, or combo of Dopamine + Beta-endorphins. Probably not important. BOTH are mediated neurochemically. probably many components. Have come to understand, what religion was all about for me, was really aesthetics.
Nothing lost, nothing gained.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-05-2012, 07:06 AM
is that feeling something like what you get when you hear this [video=youtube][/watch?v=OpcooWCxv7s&feature=channel&list=UL] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpcooWCxv...el&list=UL or this [video=youtube][/watch?v=BgASRvG1pws&feature=channel&list=UL] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgASRvG1p...el&list=UL i dont know if i did it right but i think you can watch the video here now without having to click on the link but if i did it wrong i included links
19-05-2012, 07:07 AM
arg no i did it wrong
19-05-2012, 07:18 AM
(18-05-2012 11:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2012 10:13 PM)lightninlives Wrote:  Just wanted to share a video version of this post. Give it a quick watch and let me know what you think:

I like it. I like it a lot. ... But I still reserve the right to dose Dr. Hofmann's problem child if and when shit just ain't workin' for me. Wink

Nothing wrong with that my man. Thumbsup Glad you enjoyed it

Join the Logic Speaks Community

I am the unconverted
19-05-2012, 07:19 AM
(19-05-2012 12:25 AM)kim Wrote:  
I liked that video! Very clear and to the point. I liked the use of graphics and I loved the music in the background. Smile

My favorite part is looking up and viewing the sky when you say, "that's Atheism's little secret, at least for me.". It's such a relaxing view and the words make me want just that; beauty and relaxation.

Great job!! Thumbsup
Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the feedback. I'm still relatively new to this whole video editing thing, so every bit of feedback helps.

I am the unconverted
19-05-2012, 07:22 AM
(19-05-2012 07:06 AM)darthdambalah Wrote:  is that feeling something like what you get when you hear this [video=youtube][/watch?v=OpcooWCxv7s&feature=channel&list=UL] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpcooWCxv...el&list=UL or this [video=youtube][/watch?v=BgASRvG1pws&feature=channel&list=UL] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgASRvG1p...el&list=UL i dont know if i did it right but i think you can watch the video here now without having to click on the link but if i did it wrong i included links
Good question. I supposed it could be like what you feel when you hear and see those videos.

I reckon that anyone that's had an experience knows it for sure.

I am the unconverted