Atheism, the Ultimate Sin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Atheism, the Ultimate Sin
He brings up some good points. What do you think?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Atheism, the Ultimate Sin
I like his bookcase.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 6 users Like Buddy Christ's post
20-02-2013, 11:25 PM
(20-02-2013 10:37 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I like his bookcase.
I agree, that's the second thing I noticed. First being the dudes hair.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

20-02-2013, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2013 12:02 AM by StorMFront.)
I dont agree with him on the first couple of minutes, he contradicts himself in my opinion. What is ridicule? what is an insult? if this isnt criticizing I dont know what is. What is wrong with calling someone ignorant or stupid, if they are ignorant or stupid about what they are talking about. Now if your dealing with someone that is repeatedly saying ignorant and stupid things and ignoring everything you are saying call the guy a ignorant stupid asshole, its justified.

Other then that, it was ok...

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
[+] 1 user Likes StorMFront's post
21-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Oh I missed the part about demolishing religion, which I disagree with him....Im totally for that, Religion served its purpose...just like Alchemy, Astrology and Philosophy...

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
[+] 1 user Likes StorMFront's post
21-02-2013, 12:53 AM
(21-02-2013 12:16 AM)StorMFront Wrote:  Oh I missed the part about demolishing religion, which I disagree with him....Im totally for that, Religion served its purpose...just like Alchemy, Astrology and Philosophy...
and it should be treated as such. No one takes alchemy seriously any more, at least that I am aware of. Astrology and Religion need to be thought of the same way, as primitive nothings, failed sciences if even that.

However Philosophy will always have it's place.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

21-02-2013, 12:58 AM
I've been denying the holy spirit for years, but yes it's true. Atheism is the ultimate sin by definition.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
21-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Philosophy is dying, its got stage 4 cancer with no hope of a cure. What is a philosophical argument other then that.....an argument? Evidence is what is needed to make it more then that!!!Whats the point in debating answers to unanswerable questions? when you can just skip it and go straight to trying to find the answers.

21-02-2013, 01:11 AM
Sin - An act considered to be a transgression against divine law.

Atheism - A lack of belief in gods.

We're not immoral, we just refuse to submit to their authority, thus we are the greatest transgressors of said authority, thus we are the greatest sin (not 'unethical', merely 'sinful', there is a difference).

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
21-02-2013, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2013 02:28 AM by Mark Fulton.)
The dude is intelligent, yet he's only at the beginning of his journey towards understanding what religion/God really is.

He's yet to realize it's all about the power over, and financial control of, one group of people over another. Always was and always will be. It started with the ancient Jewish priests and kings, 600 years later the Romans recognized a successful program so copied them to create Christianity, then 600 years later some Arabs did the same to create Islam.

He hasn't yet worked out that all the talk about ethics and morals is just "floss" designed to hide the above.

That's why atheism is called the biggest sin of all...because it's a refusal to bow down to religious authorities.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Mark Fulton's post