Atheism = thin skinned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2016, 12:34 AM
Atheism = thin skinned
According to "Milo Yiannopoulos". I think he also says its brain dead, by that he refers to the atheist movement itself. I guess its funny because most agree on his anti views on SJW social justice warriors, or degenerate cucks as i call them. But it seems he got clash on this one, and i think his idea is not to refute god or anything its more in terms of political regressive movement he sorta have a problem with i think

It could also be the reaction... well to this??
Angel

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Atheism = thin skinned
So you think atheists are thin skinned?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-07-2016, 02:38 PM
I've seen him say this.

I've also seen him say that Catholicism has been a historic ally of homosexuality, lol.

I agree with him a lot but when it comes to this he just seems to be saying things for the sake of saying them.

Edit: Although, I do think he's ignorantly generalizing all atheists when in fact he means that particular youtube community that bicker like children and reiterate each other non-stop. They ARE thin skinned pseudo-intellectual children who are just riding a trend.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 4 users Like SunnyD1's post
27-07-2016, 02:43 PM
(25-07-2016 12:34 AM)Crein Wrote:  According to "Milo Yiannopoulos". I think he also says its brain dead, by that he refers to the atheist movement itself. I guess its funny because most agree on his anti views on SJW social justice warriors, or degenerate cucks as i call them. But it seems he got clash on this one, and i think his idea is not to refute god or anything its more in terms of political regressive movement he sorta have a problem with i think

It could also be the reaction... well to this??
Angel

Well, go and fuck yourself.
I have lost a child, and your bullshit does not comfort me.
[+] 5 users Like PaddyOdoors's post
27-07-2016, 02:48 PM
So you can't even use your own words, OP. Gutless bastard. And before you go calling anyone else a "degenerate cuck" you don't get to do that until Mom lets you out of the basement, capiche?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
27-07-2016, 02:48 PM
(27-07-2016 02:38 PM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  I've also seen him say that Catholicism has been a historic ally of homosexuality, lol.

Kinda hard to miss given the whole priest/alterboy dynamic.

Am I the only one who's unimpressed that this troll can't be bothered to even make his own arguments?

Seriously? Atheists are thin-skinned? Kindly remind me whose Pope defended the Charlie Hebdo attack by suggesting that people who mock religion should be punched in the face.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
27-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Quote:or degenerate cucks as i call them

Congratulations, you can now be entirely dismissed for childish behavior.

27-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Better thin skinned - than thick headed...............

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
27-07-2016, 02:56 PM
BTW, what's with the Nazis? Just curious about what you're actually trying to say here.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
27-07-2016, 02:57 PM
I see the cartoon depicts atheists as the ones who protest at funerals, when in actuality it's the ones who take religion the most literally who do it.
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post