Atheism = thin skinned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Atheism = thin skinned
(27-07-2016 03:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 03:12 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Trump is thin skinned.

Bad example. Trump is an atheist.

So? Did you read my entire post? A label DOES NOT own a patent on being "thin skinned". I don't care if he is, he is still thin skinned. Humans are ultimately individuals, labels don't make individual personalities a collective patent by proxy of label.

Bullies are narcissists and thin skinned, he is a bully. I could give a fuck less if he was a Christian or Muslim or Jew or atheist. TRUMP as an individual is thin skinned.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2016, 06:30 PM
(27-07-2016 06:16 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 06:05 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Let's run a study. I'll skin some theists and atheists and record the data so we can determine once and for all if there is a difference.

Made me think of this...

(skip to 2:20 for anybody who doesn't get the connection)

That used to be on my playlist, but I feel awkward listening to it after be was involved in that sex/pedophilia scandal thing. It somehow gives a different aura to an otherwise lighthearted, goofy song Tongue

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
27-07-2016, 06:42 PM
(27-07-2016 06:30 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 06:16 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Made me think of this...

(skip to 2:20 for anybody who doesn't get the connection)

That used to be on my playlist, but I feel awkward listening to it after be was involved in that sex/pedophilia scandal thing. It somehow gives a different aura to an otherwise lighthearted, goofy song Tongue

Aw shit, I didn’t know that. Now the song has lost it’s goofiness for me too.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
27-07-2016, 06:46 PM
(25-07-2016 12:34 AM)Crein Wrote:  According to "Milo Yiannopoulos".

Who the fuck is Milo and why the fuck should I care?

(25-07-2016 12:34 AM)Crein Wrote:  I think he also says its brain dead, by that he refers to the atheist movement itself.

Facepalm Movement? What movement is that?

(25-07-2016 12:34 AM)Crein Wrote:  I guess its funny because most agree on his anti views on SJW social justice warriors, or degenerate cucks as i call them.

Cretin Ol' Bean, you're not making sense. If we don't know (or care) who Milo is, how do we know what his views are?

(25-07-2016 12:34 AM)Crein Wrote:  But it seems he got clash on this one, and i think his idea is not to refute god or anything its more in terms of political regressive movement he sorta have a problem with i think

One more time, in English please.

Seriously. If you're going to troll us, at least put some effort into it. There are few things worse than a lazy troll.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 2 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
27-07-2016, 07:07 PM
whats with the little /r/ thingie in the video title?

Is there some sort of perceived reddit atheist movement this is supposedly about that like is irrelevant to 99.99% of atheists on Earth?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
27-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Hmm, Hitler avatar, Hitler banner, video by someone who was inflammatory enough a troll to be banned from Twitter, and intro post which basically states he's here to troll.

I shudder and beg the great Moms reigning on high from The Cloud, not to smite all we Catholics when she reaches for the mighty banhammer.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
27-07-2016, 07:26 PM
(27-07-2016 07:16 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Hmm, Hitler avatar, Hitler banner, video by someone who was inflammatory enough a troll to be banned from Twitter, and intro post which basically states he's here to troll.

I shudder and beg the great Moms reigning on high from The Cloud, not to smite all we Catholics when she reaches for the mighty banhammer.

Moms has great aim, she is a sharpshooter with that thing. I was brought up Catholic, took some time to break through the indoctrination.

If you ever want to discuss RCC dogma I’m here. Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
27-07-2016, 07:31 PM
(27-07-2016 03:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-07-2016 03:12 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Trump is thin skinned.

Bad example. Trump is an atheist.

No. Trump worships Trump. He has even written his own scripture.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
27-07-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Theism = thin skinned
(27-07-2016 06:05 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Let's run a study. I'll skin some theists and atheists and record the data so we can determine once and for all if there is a difference.

I can think of a slightly simple and much moe legal study. We just pluck the "A" out of this thread title, repost to a bunch of religious forums and see how fast we get banned. I've been on several atheism forums over the years and have never seen anybody banned for expressing their religious views, regardless of how much we might disagree with them. By contrast, I've been on many a religious forum where the terms of service state up front that you'll be banned for even suggesting that there is no god. And many more that will ban you for no reason that they'll state.

And speaking of banning, it would take a good deal more than this to invoke The Wrath of Moms.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
27-07-2016, 08:18 PM
I am starting to think this is a sneak ad for Milo Yiannopoulos. he's got a bunch of Youtube vids and all sorts of things in google, and he has been banned from Twitter.

How do you even get banned from Twitter?

Anyway, probably the OP figured we'd all research Mr. Milo and bring him a lot of traffic....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post