Atheist Bible Contradiction Challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2013, 05:07 AM
RE: Atheist Bible Contradiction Challenge
David - please add me to your ignore list.
You've already added Reality, reason and critical thinking.
Might as well put me on the list too.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Rahn127's post
21-06-2013, 10:59 AM
(21-06-2013 02:06 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 01:11 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Hey Bucky, this is actually pretty cool! Now we can write and say anything we want about him and he'll have no idea because he will be ignoring us and cannot see what we write or post. The world is our oyster!

So he says he hates "religion". I took a quick look at his bizarre website when I went to Skeptics Annotated Bible. He actually has a very defined religion. He has "positions" on all the fundie's favorite subjects, AND of course he thinks he needs to preach the "proper" way to interpret the Babble with respect to each of them. Except, just like Egor, he's the only member of his bizarre little cult. How many insane nut-jobs throughout the centuries have decided they, and they alone have *the* correct way to read the Babble ? He changes words and meanings at his whim. He's just another crazy among millions of crazies, who ALL believe they and they alone have THE real truth. And of course they NEED to iinform the masses THEY have the *truth*. Yawn.

Wow, it’s interesting you were able to find that much out about him. I personally don’t know that much about him. But all that I do know about him is that he lives under a foot bridge, eats billy goats and small infants, he makes people answer his questions three, his likes to grind up human bones for his stew, has large tusk that protrude from his bottom jaw, his favorite weapon is a blunt club which he also uses to smash up the bones to fit into his stew, his skin burns in sunlight, and if you learn and speak his real name he’ll be turned to stone.

…but other than that that’s all I really know about him, don’t really know much of anything else…

21-06-2013, 11:58 AM
You're a fucking cunt.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
21-06-2013, 12:23 PM
He is a troll, is what I’m saying there…an internet troll. Before you began defending him I’d advise you to see some of the comments he’s made, and comments he’s made in regards to other people on this forum. I will forgive one who is an asshole out of ignorance, but I have no companion for those who choose to purposefully be assholes. You can defend him if you want…I will not.

21-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Not you Raptor, TheThiest is the fucking cunt...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Oh good, than we are in agreement!

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
21-06-2013, 12:29 PM
(20-06-2013 08:55 PM)David Lee Wrote:  I challenge all skeptics of the Bible to present me with alleged contradictions in the Bible. There is one of me and many of you, so I must limit one contradiction from each poster at a time. When I have addressed the first contradiction you have presented then you can add another one etc.

An aside. I'm going to ignore hyperbole and personal attacks from here on and I'm going to refrain from doing the same. If I get multiple posts of this nature from a poster I'm going to put that poster on ignore. I don't have time for this shit.

If I had to distill it down to one contradiction it would be the whole bloody book!

The word of god, yet it is written and edited by men. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
21-06-2013, 12:30 PM
I think it's good to have theist on here for the purpose of conversation, but this guy is ridiculous. There is no purpose to his being here. He seems to only want to yell at atheist and act smug. There are enough of those people out there in the world. I'd rather communicate with a theist who can communicate and has interesting things to say.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
21-06-2013, 11:20 PM
A rather easy one that I haven't heard a response to is what's found in Mark 16, in the story of the women at Jesus' tomb. The women, after seeing the events there, were so afraid of what they saw that they told no one, which is in direct contradiction of the resurrection stories found in Matthew and Luke.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Starcrash's post
21-06-2013, 11:26 PM
(21-06-2013 12:30 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I think it's good to have theist on here for the purpose of conversation, but this guy is ridiculous. There is no purpose to his being here. He seems to only want to yell at atheist and act smug. There are enough of those people out there in the world. I'd rather communicate with a theist who can communicate and has interesting things to say.

Don't some atheists visit theist forums with direct challenges? I'm pretty sure I've done it in the past, and I doubt you'd be offended by that if you saw it. The reasons for doing this could include a desire to become better at argument, or perhaps wanting to change minds, or even to simply learn what the arguments against his religion are. Whatever the reason, there's no benefit to simply writing him off -- it's simply going to reinforce his view on atheists and give him rationalizations for dismissing what we have to offer.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user