Atheist Cartoons for 2011 (5/5)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2011, 08:58 AM

Atheist Cartoons for 2011 (5/5)
LAST FEW

I created a large number of atheist cartoons that I thought you would all like.
Enjoy and don't forget to check out my channel aswell.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheIslammiracle

[Image: SZ4Sx.jpg]

[Image: GNTzg.jpg]

[Image: 149dn.jpg]

[Image: xqVCK.jpg]

[Image: osgFY.jpg]

[Image: i9Mak.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2011, 11:53 AM
RE: Atheist Cartoons for 2011 (5/5)
Hey... Atheistic views on the Koran. That’s new to me.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2011, 01:03 PM

(10-02-2011 11:53 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Hey... Atheistic views on the Koran. That’s new to me.

I'm one of the few people who primarily target the Quran; As far as I know theres only really 6 of us on youtube who do it to any measurable standard.
10-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Don't let people know who you really are or I'm pretty sure there will be 5. No religion seems to have a sense of humor about itself, but Islam really doesn't seem to get the joke.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
10-02-2011, 02:02 PM
It's nice to see people who have views on other religions.

Something something something Dark Side
Something something something complete
10-02-2011, 03:01 PM
(10-02-2011 01:03 PM)TheIslammiracle Wrote:  
(10-02-2011 11:53 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Hey... Atheistic views on the Koran. That’s new to me.

I'm one of the few people who primarily target the Quran; As far as I know there’s only really 6 of us on youtube who do it to any measurable standard.
Do you have a site? I like some more information. I "fear" that, as soon as the Roman-catholic church becomes a curiosity here in Belgium (my guess it will be in the upcoming 30 years) Islam will step in the void. Mostly because of the already large social network they already have. I know my bible but I have never read the Quran.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
10-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Haha! Nice cartoons my friend, I've never seen an atheist cartoon invloving muslims and the quran, but You should be carefull my friend, you know that if they find you they will stone you to death or something worse. But anyway your cartoons are amazing!

Funny fact: The atheist guy look like a boss I had once Big Grin. Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Big Grin

I especially liked 2 and 4. Nice to see other religions represented here too. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
11-02-2011, 03:44 AM
You are an epic person for making all these comments.

I wonder how long until one of the Muslim trolls that visits here blows up a local school?

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
11-02-2011, 04:36 AM

(10-02-2011 03:01 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(10-02-2011 01:03 PM)TheIslammiracle Wrote:  

I'm one of the few people who primarily target the Quran; As far as I know there’s only really 6 of us on youtube who do it to any measurable standard.
Do you have a site? I like some more information. I "fear" that, as soon as the Roman-catholic church becomes a curiosity here in Belgium (my guess it will be in the upcoming 30 years) Islam will step in the void. Mostly because of the already large social network they already have. I know my bible but I have never read the Quran.

yes, I linked my youtube channel at the top, its devoted to debunking 'Quranic science' in a 50 part series + alot of other Islamic refutations.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheIslammiracle