Atheist Church of the evolving Human God.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Atheist Church of the evolving Human God.
(14-11-2012 12:54 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I'm thinking of creating a group for people who don't believe in Big Foot. That is apparently the next logical step in the evolution of the lack of a belief in such a creature.
But, will it be a church?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
14-11-2012, 01:19 PM
(14-11-2012 12:54 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I'm thinking of creating a group for people who don't believe in Big Foot. That is apparently the next logical step in the evolution of the lack of a belief in such a creature.
So many things we don't believe in, so little time to set up churches for all of them Weeping

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
19-11-2012, 10:08 AM
(14-11-2012 11:21 AM)Humakt Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 08:04 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  I invite you, to do better next time, if you dont buck up your game to the point were you pay at least a fraction of the respect Ive payed you thus far you can expect and will receive a much shorter and less tolerant response if any.
Seems we agree on most so all you had to do was retract your initial stupid comment.
I guess you were in a rant mood from recognition of your idiocy in that first comment.
Regards
DL
19-11-2012, 10:10 AM
(14-11-2012 12:29 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 05:32 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  ... it serves me and mankind to have you strong.
How?
I like truth more than lies as truth serves mankind better.
Regards
DL
19-11-2012, 10:13 AM
(14-11-2012 12:31 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 05:36 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Any atheist organization would be the most democratic entity on the planet IMO.
And thus not a church.
I indicated in the O P that the names and titles were not important for the participants or the organization.
Regards
DL
19-11-2012, 05:36 PM
(19-11-2012 10:08 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  Seems we agree on most so all you had to do was retract your initial stupid comment.
I guess you were in a rant mood from recognition of your idiocy in that first comment.
Regards
DL
Where exactly do you see this agreement? As for retracting my initial stupid comment, if I have been stupid it is in trying to debate a mouth breathing retard such as yourself.

Now this a bucking up of your standards, or a the level of reciprocity in the level of respect you wanna conduct yourself on then you can go fuck your self in the eye with a sharp stick.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-11-2012, 02:52 AM
(19-11-2012 10:10 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 12:29 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  How?
I like truth more than lies as truth serves mankind better.
Regards
DL

That answer doesn't appear to satisfy my question. I asked how it served you and mankind. You answered with "I like..." Is this to serve mankind? Or is it just to serve you desires?

20-11-2012, 02:54 AM
(19-11-2012 10:13 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 12:31 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  And thus not a church.
I indicated in the O P that the names and titles were not important for the participants or the organization.
Regards
DL

Titles? Are you suggesting the organization necessarily be an authoritarian hierarchy? Tell me, what exactly does a priest or bishop of atheism...do?

20-11-2012, 02:57 AM
(20-11-2012 02:54 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 10:13 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  I indicated in the O P that the names and titles were not important for the participants or the organization.
Regards
DL

Titles? Are you suggesting the organization necessarily be an authoritarian hierarchy? Tell me, what exactly does a priest or bishop of atheism...do?
Same as for any religion - prays to nothing Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-11-2012, 02:03 PM
(20-11-2012 02:52 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(19-11-2012 10:10 AM)Greatest I am Wrote:  I like truth more than lies as truth serves mankind better.
Regards
DL

That answer doesn't appear to satisfy my question. I asked how it served you and mankind. You answered with "I like..." Is this to serve mankind? Or is it just to serve you desires?
What is good for the one is good for the many.
Regards
DL