Atheist Comedian Here...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2014, 08:07 AM
Atheist Comedian Here...
What's up, fellow heathens? My name is Ryan and I'm a Atheist stand-up comedian. If you love godless humor as much as I do; could I bother you to help me out? I'm currently in the 2nd round of the Montreux Comedy Festival (the biggest comedy festival in Europe) and now I need votes!
All you have to do is go to the link below, watch my five minute video (all Atheist jokes) and then click VOTE in the top left corner of the video. And that's it! It would mean the world to me and I'm sure you'd like more and more Atheist humor to be mainstream, just as I would. Thanks!
TLDR: Atheist comedian needs votes in comedy festival.
Here is the link to vote: http://tinyurl.com/qxgehgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes beardjunkie's post
10-10-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Atheist Comedian Here...
It's probably my set up but the link gives me sound only and not great sound at that.

Liking your delivery though.

Good luck.

10-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Love it! Put in a vote.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Pretty good jokes. The lady laughing in the background made me want to punch the screen though.

I voted like six times. Probably only good for one, but just in case, there you go. Good luck.