Atheist Criticism > Terrorist Attack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Atheist Criticism > Terrorist Attack
So what I'm hearing is "atheists are more effective at destroying christianity with their arguments and ridicule than terrorists are with their violence". That's how it is supposed to be.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Hafnof's post
17-01-2015, 06:25 AM
(16-01-2015 07:49 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Someone called him out for equating the two. This was his response:

Quote:A "Voice of Hatred" is just as bad as the "Action of Hatred". There are no various degrees of it. If you think it, you are just as bad as voicing it and equally as bad as acting upon it.

That reminds me of the Catholic days of my youth when I was taught that thinking about committing a sin was as bad as actually committing the sin. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
17-01-2015, 02:54 PM
"Wait, really? You think that distaste expressed with mass murder is no worse than distaste expressed with snarky comments? ... I gotta question this moral compass that Christianity is giving you."