Atheist Debates - Dillahunty vs Slick

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Atheist Debates - Dillahunty vs Slick

I was only able to listen to parts of it, it was physically just too painful.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Atheist Debates - Dillahunty vs Slick
I watched Slick debate Aaron Ra before, laughed my ass off, Slick was infuriated with him.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
06-10-2016, 01:34 PM
I find this guy deeply disturbing. Bruggencate was a plain arsehole, period.

Slick.....is slick, smug, arrogant, all those deeply negtive and disturbing traits (apart form his silly arguments). Look at his behaviour during this exchange with Dillahunty. I have seen him on his "home turf" podcast as well. This guy is utterly disgusting (according to his daughter as well Laugh out load )
BUT
He preaches love for god and your neighbour.

He is one of the guys, whom i am almost 100% sure, that: If he was in charge of anything in his country/society, it wouldnt take a lifetime and stakes would burn again. I find him to be deeply frightening.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
06-10-2016, 02:17 PM

Have you met Old Slick? He's slicker than spit. He's slicker than alligator shit.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
08-10-2016, 09:39 PM
You think this is awful try reading his blogs everything from

You have to specify what would convince you of god or else you don't get to claim there is no evidence . This how slick tries to avoid the burden of proof. Which is stupid as i don't need the former to demand the later and no it's not goalpost moving.

Or

To the BS is it ever okay to torture a baby for fun if you say no he will proclaim that proves objective morality yes this is is actual position

Or he even tries the"you don't believe not because of evidence but because you demand the unreasonable impossible of god " Yup he is chiding you for not buying his bullshit rationalizations.

Oh and he is a colossal ass and tries to excuse it by claiming he is autistic

[Image: giphy.gif]