• 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2012, 06:31 AM
Atheist Minecraft server?
Does such a server exist?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2012, 08:49 AM
RE: Atheist Minecraft server?
What is an "atheist" minecraft server supposed to be?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
03-06-2012, 09:56 AM
(03-06-2012 08:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  What is an "atheist" minecraft server supposed to be?

Like minded people that don't get offended easily.
03-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Please dont say the "m........" word because I get lost in time Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-06-2012, 10:46 AM
(03-06-2012 10:10 AM)bemore Wrote:  Please dont say the "m........" word because I get lost in time Smile
Heh, i'm really getting tired of "m" ever heard of yogventures? It's going to be at E3 next week!
03-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Just because they're atheists does not mean they're like minded or difficult to offend. We are not united by our atheism by any means. I know atheists that I would see dead due to their foolishness.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
04-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Everything I know about minecraft I learned from objectiveministries.org.http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/re...craft.html

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
05-06-2012, 04:36 PM
I actually had a small server up for some short time, pretty much simply invited people to it. Was fun but only lasted 2 or 3 sessions. Dunno ... Anyway, I can put one up again, problem is, my internet connection sucks really bad so I would have to limit it to just very few people who can be on at the same time. But if that is fine, I am very willing to put up a server again.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2012, 03:30 PM
I regularly host many different kinds of minecraft servers (survival, creative, rpg, modified, adventure, etc.). In fact, the current 2 servers that I am hosting have been very enjoyable, one of which is from a old building project a friend and myself started last year to see if we could build a cathedral that looked decent (he is a architecture major and I just like to build). (I would offer to host a server for the TTA forum, but the servers I host are not on full time, not on a schedule, and mainly weekends only)
However, if I see any 'atheist' minecraft servers, I'll be happy to post them here.

I would share some pictures of that project, but to be honest, I am not entirely sure how.
07-06-2012, 07:39 PM
(04-06-2012 06:24 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Everything I know about minecraft I learned from objectiveministries.org.http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/re...craft.html
That is hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. That guy does not require a jump to conclusions mat. He has clearly already done all of his jumping.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user