Atheist Minecraft server?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Atheist Minecraft server?
I think it's a parody al a Landover Baptist, but Poe's law and all that Smile

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2012, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 08:01 PM by Logisch.)
You guys are more than welcome to play on mine. Pm me for the IP. 24/7 ran off of a nice dual core machine with 8 gigs of ram running off of Cent OS 6. Backed up hourly/nightly/weekly/monthly on 4 different backups Smile Only rule is please don't troll people's stuff. It's default survival but I have plenty of admins who are happy to (or I am happy to) toss you into creative if that's what you prefer. I built the server for me and a handful of friends (literally probably me and 4 of my friends) but I would be more than happy to open it up to TTA group.
11-06-2012, 03:16 AM
ok just advertising Logisch's server now:
I walked around a little and I really liked what I saw.
A lot of love and attention to detail. For example there is a complete apartmentblock with swimming pool and the apartments have showers!
Or a huge tower made of diamond blocks.
There was an airship so big that on the ground, directly under it, monsters where spawning in bright daylight.
Really worth a look

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
11-06-2012, 04:19 AM
If you think that's crazy you should wait till you find the observatory. Someone did a full on observatory with a diagram of the solar system, a big telescope, etc. There are some really gigantic structures people have built on the server Smile Made it so you can go in creative mode by the way, then you can fly around and see it easier without walking if you want. Enjoy.
11-06-2012, 04:28 AM
[Image: 7G0ogh.jpg]
[Image: rirPDh.jpg]
[Image: ljluwh.jpg]
[Image: eBbonh.jpg]
[Image: 1GWbph.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
25-06-2012, 11:41 AM
I think I could get behind the idea of a Minecraft Sever dedicated to people of this forum.

Wait, only God can make you moral? Huh But committing genocide looks like a lot of work!
25-06-2012, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2012 03:36 PM by Logisch.)
We've got plenty of room here Smile BTW - I recently created an FSM statue har har, I also transformed my castle into the server's "museum of atheism" (jokingly of course). Thinking atheist members are MORE than welcome. It's up 24/7 and moderated by yours truly. Smile Linux administration is part of my occupation, so the banhammer will be promptly given if people are jerks on the server. We've already got me and Leela and a few free thinkers on the server.

PM me if you want the IP.

- No griefing (grievers will be permabanned)
- Don't build over stuff already built unless someone is ok with it

That's pretty much it.
25-06-2012, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2012 03:39 PM by Logisch.)
[Image: DK7Op.jpg]

[Image: UYGLl.jpg]

[Image: v6p5X.jpg]
25-06-2012, 09:35 PM
I just love Minecraft so much, it's a celebration of creativity and the human imagination!

Wait, only God can make you moral? Huh But committing genocide looks like a lot of work!
26-06-2012, 06:14 AM
Plus, it includes standard galactic text.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post