Atheist Networking/Socializing
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Atheist Networking/Socializing
I created a thread quite awhile back about a Blackberry Messenger group I created and I learned from that experience. So.....we have a group of people here at the message boards and I am sure many of us talk to one another on a more personal level. On facebook one of the Atheist groups I follow did a thing where they went state by state and when it was your turn you introduced yourself and allowed others to add you as a friend and meet others in the atheist community. I've come across a few great people that I have had a chance to become friends with (more than friends on facebook) because of this.

Anyway, I am on facebook.

I also have two twitter accounts at outfieldgrass and riseinside. I also have a blog and podcast at and

I would also be willing, through private message of course, to give my number to anybody that is looking for another like minded person to chat with. I do text a lot and have come to the realization that you can never have too many friends.

Anyways I do not want to take away from the community we have here but would like to give people the chance to get to know others through some of the other social outlets that we have.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply