Atheist On An Airplane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2013, 04:32 PM
RE: Atheist On An Airplane
Way to make atheists out to be super creepy: striking up a conversation with an unaccompanied child on an airplane.

. . . all the gods were stories we told the children to make them behave. ~ Thoros of Myr (Game of Thrones, Episode 3:06)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Scully's post
19-05-2013, 04:39 PM
(19-05-2013 04:32 PM)Scully Wrote:  Way to make atheists out to be super creepy: striking up a conversation with an unaccompanied child on an airplane.

Who's to say a parent is not in the seat next to her? Consider

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

20-05-2013, 07:02 AM
(19-05-2013 04:32 PM)Scully Wrote:  Way to make atheists out to be super creepy: striking up a conversation with an unaccompanied child on an airplane.

It didn't actually happen. They make it a little girl because it's sort of like saying "look even a 5year old girl is more intelligent then the atheist".
You wouldn't get any 5 year olds saying something like that, maybe 1 in a thousand.

It's just Christians being Christians...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
20-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Atheist On An Airplane
(17-05-2013 03:39 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  My answer would have been the animals all have different digestive tracts. It's not that hard to figure out.
Actually they do... but it's also a nice example of evolution as survival of the fittest micro mutation at work...

The "pellets" are pretty common in mammals that live in a predator infested environment, since they give away no information on the travel direction of the animal (while for instance you can understand the direction a horse was going from it's dejections).

The cow's is typical of the got-all-time-in-the-world herd animals...

So yes, we atheists know our shit Smile

p.s. I'll introduce myself later... but stuck in a meeting with people talking shit all around me I couldn't resist.

p.p.s. Sorry if my english is so&so, but it's not my first language... Ok, not even the second LOL
[+] 1 user Likes Thanatos's post
20-05-2013, 08:52 AM
(17-05-2013 03:33 PM)riseinside Wrote:  I know this has been around a bit but I just started to see it pop back up again. What do you think? How do you respond?

Quote:An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"
" Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.
"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"
The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know crap?" And then she went back to reading her book.

[Image: Movies_Films_T_The_Terminator_010629_-12.jpg]

Ha Ha Ha. You make me laugh. That's why I kill you last.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
20-05-2013, 03:16 PM
(17-05-2013 04:53 PM)amyb Wrote:  christians who think they are being witty.

This particular joke... it's got no finesse, no punchline. No interest... and yet I've seen it all over the place... People just post it and repost it... weirdos.
21-05-2013, 01:47 PM
This horse shits in clumps. Your argument is invalid.

"That's not the proof I want."
"You'll have such proof as exists. You are the only one responsible for your own wants."
- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
[+] 1 user Likes cbb2274's post
21-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Poo talk! Yay!

Dodgy

Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
11-07-2013, 09:30 AM
I, for one, know bullsh!t when I see/hear it.
11-07-2013, 10:16 AM
(11-07-2013 09:30 AM)Cypher Wrote:  I, for one, know bullsh!t when I see/hear it.

holy thread resurrection batman!

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.