Atheist Pin Pal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2015, 06:24 AM
Atheist Pin Pal
It took me a few days to come to terms with what's coming but my legal troubles have caught up with me and I earned myself a short prison sentence.

What I'm looking for is someone who is willing to write me and talk about anything regarding the subjects discussed on this forum.

When they send me off I won't have access to the internet for at least a couple years depending on good time and I'd like an atheist pin pal for real chatting. If anyone would be willing to keep contact with me ill PM my address and my brother will forward it to whatever prison I end up in.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2015, 06:48 AM
RE: Atheist Pin Pal
And you want us to bake a pie with a pin in it and send it to you to help you escape ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-06-2015, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2015 07:21 AM by Tomasia.)
(28-06-2015 06:24 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  It took me a few days to come to terms with what's coming but my legal troubles have caught up with me and I earned myself a short prison sentence.

What I'm looking for is someone who is willing to write me and talk about anything regarding the subjects discussed on this forum.

When they send me off I won't have access to the internet for at least a couple years depending on good time and I'd like an atheist pin pal for real chatting. If anyone would be willing to keep contact with me ill PM my address and my brother will forward it to whatever prison I end up in.

Thank you.

I would offer to be your pen-pal, but I'm a theist, and would likely just send you bible verses, and reminders not to drop the soap. I did watch all three seasons of Orange is the New Black, and from what I can tell prison isn't that bad, and you should try and get a job in the kitchen.
[+] 2 users Like Tomasia's post
28-06-2015, 07:19 AM
(28-06-2015 06:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And you want us to bake a pie with a pin in it and send it to you to help you escape ?

I don't intend to escape but a pie would be nice. BlackBerry cobbler if you can.
28-06-2015, 07:23 AM
(28-06-2015 07:15 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 06:24 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  It took me a few days to come to terms with what's coming but my legal troubles have caught up with me and I earned myself a short prison sentence.

Thank you.

I would offer to be your pen-pal, but I'm a theist, and would likely just send you bible verses, and reminders not to drop the soap. I did watch all three seasons of Orange is the New Black, and what I can tell prison isn't that bad, and you should try and get a job in the kitchen.

I'm sure that made you feel good with the 'drop the soap' comment and Jesus was probably all about it but I'll still sleep happy on my mat while you snuggle up with your imaginary God. At least Bubba is real. Wink
[+] 4 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
28-06-2015, 07:34 AM
(28-06-2015 07:23 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I'm sure that made you feel good with the 'drop the soap' comment and Jesus was probably all about it but I'll still sleep happy on my mat while you snuggle up with your imaginary God. At least Bubba is real. Wink

I had a family member who spent about a year in prison. She played cards a lot, and made a lover. She acquired some cornrows, lost a bit of weight. While I can't say she particularly enjoyed the experience, I can't say she hated it either. If it's a short stint, then I guess it can't be the worst thing in the world. If it doesn't particularly break you, I guess after it's done it'll be something to look back upon, and a reason to appreciate the life you have a bit more.

Perhaps the drop the soap remark was in poor taste. But I hope you can continue to keep your head up, and after your time is served, that you don't find yourself back there again. Perhaps we'll find some more things to argue about at that time, including Bubba.
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
28-06-2015, 08:03 AM
(28-06-2015 07:15 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  

Thank you.

I would offer to be your pen-pal, but I'm a theist, and would likely just send you bible verses, and reminders not to drop the soap. I did watch all three seasons of Orange is the New Black, and from what I can tell prison isn't that bad, and you should try and get a job in the kitchen.

Yeah you can tell so much about Reality from TV soaps. Thumbsup

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-06-2015, 09:28 PM
(28-06-2015 07:34 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(28-06-2015 07:23 AM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I'm sure that made you feel good with the 'drop the soap' comment and Jesus was probably all about it but I'll still sleep happy on my mat while you snuggle up with your imaginary God. At least Bubba is real. Wink

I had a family member who spent about a year in prison. She played cards a lot, and made a lover. She acquired some cornrows, lost a bit of weight. While I can't say she particularly enjoyed the experience, I can't say she hated it either. If it's a short stint, then I guess it can't be the worst thing in the world. If it doesn't particularly break you, I guess after it's done it'll be something to look back upon, and a reason to appreciate the life you have a bit more.

Perhaps the drop the soap remark was in poor taste. But I hope you can continue to keep your head up, and after your time is served, that you don't find yourself back there again. Perhaps we'll find some more things to argue about at that time, including Bubba.

You just can't help yourself can you.

My crime was not violent and in terms of similar offenses, it was extremely "low end". Most of my time will likely be spent on paper.
[+] 3 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
30-06-2015, 11:34 PM
Fodder - As you know, I just finished serving a 9-year bit in Max Security prisons. Doesn't sound like you're going to one, but I'll write you. Just don't expect terribly high reliability! I'm just starting up a business, and look at websites in the background while I work, to give my brain "breaks", but I get side-tracked easily when it's another thing I have to do.

I'll PM you with my info.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson