Atheist Preachers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Atheist Preachers!

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Atheist Preachers!
Um...Daniel Dennett doesn't use scholarship? Has anyone told him?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-08-2012, 02:22 PM
RE: Atheist Preachers!
It's ridiculous to suggest that atheists have their own products and T-shirts. I mean, really... pffft!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
04-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Children, if you follow me through the museum of useless people, on the left, you see a fine specimen of a professional liar.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
04-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Did I just hear SLANDER!
Tell Dennett, Ra et al.

So this guy is saying that he was trained to lie but the atheist preachers are just amateurs. Ooooh, the irony, the irony.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-08-2012, 02:58 PM
(04-08-2012 02:22 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  It's ridiculous to suggest that atheists have their own products and T-shirts. I mean, really... pffft!

Hey! Nice shirts.

I confess to shame of learning about an independence referendum from a t-shirt but then, that's the point of an awareness-raising t-shirt, I suppose.

I didn't get the "beach of misanthropy" shirt - what makes the reader automatically misanthropic?

Also, could you tell me what it says on the wrists of the feminism vs humanism shirt. I zoomed but still couldn't read it.

Cheers

04-08-2012, 03:23 PM
(04-08-2012 02:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I didn't get the "beach of misanthropy" shirt - what makes the reader automatically misanthropic?

The term "Beach of Misanthropy" is my own meme. The metaphorical beach increases in size, one pebble at a time, as (time and time again) I meet someone else who reinforces my misanthropy. Call it bleak humour, if you like. Dodgy

(04-08-2012 02:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Also, could you tell me what it says on the wrists of the feminism vs humanism shirt. I zoomed but still couldn't read it.

[Image: feminist_humanist.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
04-08-2012, 03:41 PM
(04-08-2012 03:23 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 02:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I didn't get the "beach of misanthropy" shirt - what makes the reader automatically misanthropic?

The term "Beach of Misanthropy" is my own meme. The metaphorical beach increases in size, one pebble at a time, as (time and time again) I meet someone else who reinforces my misanthropy. Call it bleak humour, if you like. Dodgy

(04-08-2012 02:58 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Also, could you tell me what it says on the wrists of the feminism vs humanism shirt. I zoomed but still couldn't read it.

[Image: feminist_humanist.jpg]

Thanks mate.

Ok, it kinda assumes that the everyone you meet (at least everyone who reads that shirt) is against your position but thanks, I get it now.

Fem vs human... Had the left wrist said: "Women (cute, asian)"... serious no-brainer

04-08-2012, 03:54 PM
(04-08-2012 03:41 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Ok, it kinda assumes that the everyone you meet (at least everyone who reads that shirt) is against your position but thanks, I get it now.

Fem vs human... Had the left wrist said: "Women (cute, asian)"... serious no-brainer

I basically created a few T-shirt designs that I would want to wear, myself. Sadly, my tastes are a little too unique as the sales figures are still in the single digits... and I only get 10% of the sale price.

It was a less-than-successful idea... a means of making student life slightly less pauperish. Perhaps I could sell more of my logo T-shirts if I boosted the image a bit more...

04-08-2012, 04:03 PM
But th OP vid said you were making t-shirts for the money. I don't understand ... why are you not wildly wealthy already ?