Atheist Preachers, Prophets and Killers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2010, 07:21 AM

RE: Atheist Preachers, Prophets and Killers
I see the OP as evidence of the growing force of atheism. The fact that we have to be compared to organized religion means that Creationists are backpedaling. Do I defend this individual's actions? No.

BUT. I fully believe that he would be a loony no matter what he believed. And if Young Earth Creationists didn't have God, they'd go crazy over water-witching or something equally ridiculous. The problem is not the position that they take, but the fact that they ned to be forceful about a position.
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2010, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 20-09-2010 09:17 AM by Kikko.)
Quote:"Klinghoffer explained that Columbine High School shooter Eric Harris, Jokela High School shooter Pekka Eric Auvinen and Holocaust Memorial Museum shooter James von Brunn espoused an evangelical loyalty to Darwin and atheism."
Pekka Auvinen stated online before he went nuts:
''It's time to put natural selection and the survival of the fittest back on its tracks.''
Killing people who did'nt happen to bring a gun to school is'nt the survival of the fittest nor natural selection. I hate it how some blame evolutionism for insane people going nuts.
Quote:"Another atheist extremist went on a rampage last week
''Another''. In almost any group of people, you can find insane people.
Quote:Atheists, welcome to the club. All you’re lacking are orphanages, AIDS hospices, missionaries, and thousands of charitable foundations. Get on it."
Atheists are lacking missionairies?!Big Grin
I do'nt know if there are thousands of non-religious charities, but the biggest and most known and respected charity, at least in Finland, is the red cross, and it's a non-religulous organization. Its biggest and most famous fundraising, ''the hunger day fundraising'', just ended its big 30th anniversiry campaing.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2010, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2010 01:57 AM by No J..)
(17-09-2010 01:00 PM)ThinkingNorseman Wrote:  "Klinghoffer explained that Columbine High School shooter Eric Harris, Jokela High School shooter Pekka Eric Auvinen and Holocaust Memorial Museum shooter James von Brunn espoused an evangelical loyalty to Darwin and atheism."

We all know that theists will make up lies to make atheists look bad. I will believe this when I have irrefutable proof that it is a fact. Until such a time, it is highly suspicious and may be a religious fabrication.

Anything Klinghoffer says, said or will say will not be believed by me unless it is proven by other sources, and only if they have a reliable record.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply