Atheist Professor's Descent Into Hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 08:42 AM
RE: Atheist Professor's Descent Into Hell
I tend to agree that it's all made up. If you watch the video in the old thread that ghostexorcist linked, he sounds like he's putting on a show.

(02-09-2014 09:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Rats have NDE's. Is Jebus coming for them ?
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/08/...xperiences
LOL Bucky, I'm adding this one to my arsenal.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
03-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Even if he believes it to be true - an argument from personal experience is not an argument.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
[+] 1 user Likes CiderThinker's post
03-09-2014, 11:34 AM
This is despicable Christian propaganda, they use fear to convert people.
Here's another Christian propaganda vid, I've seen this more than once where a kid will defy a professor/teacher in the classroom, cause the professor/teacher to rethink everything and he finds Jeebus. This professor has no answers for the kid that says there are no transitional fossils, turn in your PhD clown! The template, the emotional music in the background, it's all propaganda.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
03-09-2014, 12:28 PM
(03-09-2014 11:34 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  This is despicable Christian propaganda, they use fear to convert people.
Here's another Christian propaganda vid, I've seen this more than once where a kid will defy a professor/teacher in the classroom, cause the professor/teacher to rethink everything and he finds Jeebus. This professor has no answers for the kid that says there are no transitional fossils, turn in your PhD clown! The template, the emotional music in the background, it's all propaganda.

Didn't they make this into a movie? Several movies in fact?

Rerun, rerun, rerun.........

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
03-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Stupid Christians trying to "prove" God with "evidence"...

Truth seeker.
03-09-2014, 12:43 PM
(03-09-2014 12:38 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Stupid Christians trying to "prove" God with "evidence"...

A personal experience, from one person, who, at the time was (supposedly) mortally ill, no doubt loaded with pain medication, and whose brain was anoxic, is about as far from *reliable evidence* as one could imagine.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-09-2014, 12:46 PM
(03-09-2014 12:38 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Stupid Christians trying to "prove" God with "evidence"...

When did that happen?

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
03-09-2014, 12:49 PM
By attempting to prove God with evidence, Christians are saying that atheism has won.

Truth seeker.
03-09-2014, 12:53 PM
(03-09-2014 12:49 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  By attempting to prove God with evidence, Christians are saying that atheism has won.

More Sye Ten BS.

You really have fallen for his crap hook, line and sinker.
03-09-2014, 12:55 PM
(03-09-2014 12:53 PM)Simon Moon Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:49 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  By attempting to prove God with evidence, Christians are saying that atheism has won.

More Sye Ten BS.

You really have fallen for his crap hook, line and sinker.

Yes, because it's the truth. FacepalmFacepalm

Truth seeker.