Atheist Professor's Descent Into Hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Atheist Professor's Descent Into Hell
(03-09-2014 12:55 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:53 PM)Simon Moon Wrote:  More Sye Ten BS.

You really have fallen for his crap hook, line and sinker.

Yes, because it's the truth. FacepalmFacepalm

Actually, it's flawed and fallacious on many levels.

It's circular, it affirms the consequent, it considers internal feelings as reliable, just for a start.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 01:01 PM
(03-09-2014 01:00 PM)Simon Moon Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:55 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Yes, because it's the truth. FacepalmFacepalm

It's circular, it affirms the consequent, it considers internal feelings as reliable, just for a start.

[Image: 8Nx9Qco.png]

Truth seeker.
03-09-2014, 01:02 PM
(03-09-2014 01:00 PM)Simon Moon Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:55 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Yes, because it's the truth. FacepalmFacepalm

Just use this. It explains the main problem with the argument

It answers nothing. There are many people who accept the bible and say god reveals things to them. However not all things are the same. My father and my uncle for example believed god revealed to them that blacks are the real jews and the all whites will go to hell. You can argue well satan lied to them, but in turn one can argue the same thing back when you tell them god loves all people. Even if one where to become a christian, god reveals different things to different people, and every body believes if some one disagrees with them it is satan. So saying I can know things because god still does not help as this god has revealed many things to many people

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-09-2014, 02:22 PM
(03-09-2014 12:38 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Stupid Christians trying to "prove" God with "evidence"...
By the way, did I tell you about the really nice bridge I have for sale? Angel

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
03-09-2014, 02:56 PM
The first time I had the flu as a boy I had a dream that I fell off my bed (top bunk bed) and was saved by an angel. The following night, still fluish, I dreamt that the aliens from Aliens were clawing at the windows trying to get in and eat me. Both felt so real that I struggled to distinguish between dream and reality several moments after waking.

I guess my point is, why didn't that damn angel save me from getting eaten by aliens? I coulda handled a spill to the floor. Conclusion...angels are scared of aliens.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
03-09-2014, 03:29 PM
(03-09-2014 02:56 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  I guess my point is, why didn't that damn angel save me from getting eaten by aliens? I coulda handled a spill to the floor. Conclusion...angels are scared of aliens.
Well offhand, when the angel stopped you from falling, it took the fall for you; making it a "fallen angel"... you know, the wrong kind to be saving you from aliens and stuff. Tongue

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.