Atheist TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Atheist TV
I don't think we need an atheist tv, as what the fuck are you going to do, say you don't believe in goddess? Yeah that is basically it. What we do need is a science TV where we teach science, like zoology Thumbsup

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2014, 08:08 PM
(28-07-2014 07:52 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-07-2014 07:46 PM)taylr101 Wrote:  Seriously? Im not atheist, but from my beliefs I believe that this is absolutely ridiculous and that all people should believe in Jesus Christ. No offensive, but I completely disagree.

Congratulations you make a bare assertion and have several grammatical errors in your intro post. I expect great things from you.

I don't know. I think all the grammatical errors drove home their point. *looks at the profile* Erm, her point.

For the Atheist TV, I'm curious what all it has on it. I'm not that extremely curious though since it's on the Roku (I don't have a Roku). If it was a android/apple app, I'd try it out to see what it was.

[Image: notagain.gif]
28-07-2014, 08:11 PM

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
28-07-2014, 08:12 PM
(28-07-2014 08:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I don't think we need an atheist tv, as what the fuck are you going to do, say you don't believe in goddess? Yeah that is basically it. What we do need is a science TV where we teach science, like zoology Thumbsup

Eh...probably. I'd totally dig a science and/or zoology channel! Y'know, that'd be a smart thing for them to include on Atheist TV. I mean, like you said, how long are they going to talk about the lack of belief in a deity? Surely, somewhere down the line, they should include science. Talk about the universe, animals, and all sorts of cool sciencey things that make life interesting!

[Image: notagain.gif]
28-07-2014, 09:16 PM
I have Roku. I'll check it out tomorrow and report back on some of the programing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
29-07-2014, 03:21 AM
Thanks, GE.

I don't have / can't get access so a review would be very much appreciated.

I did a search to find out if the promo had been posted already (Bs&As beat me to it) but I found this...
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...tv-channel

I don't remember who blue giant was but I wonder if (s)he knows that their wish has come true.

Oh and...

(28-07-2014 07:46 PM)taylr101 Wrote:  Seriously? Im not atheist, but from my beliefs I believe that this is absolutely ridiculous and that all people should believe in Jesus Christ. No offensive, but I completely disagree.

I too believe in Jesus Christ and that the world would have become a better place had he not been invented.

But I don't believe in absolutes... ridicule is eternal.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-07-2014, 07:45 AM
(29-07-2014 03:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Thanks, GE.

I don't have / can't get access so a review would be very much appreciated.

I won't be able to watch the launch after all. My sister wants me to come over to her house and help her pack for a planned move. I'll watch the channel when I get back.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-07-2014, 03:09 PM
(28-07-2014 08:11 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  

That trailer is actually promising. There's a surprise.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-07-2014, 03:22 PM
I'm fairly excited to see the launch.
From what I understand, if you don't have Ruku you can stream it live on atheist.tv.
Starts tonight @ 7:00 pm ET.
29-07-2014, 03:42 PM
Out of curiosity, what channel is it on? 666?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post