Atheist Television Channel....coming soon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Atheist Television Channel....coming soon
(08-05-2014 08:41 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  I think I just found my new favorite utterance. I am so stealing this!

Holy Noodles is your new fav utterance?

Did I just coin a new phrase in the FMS canon? Well, you read it here first. Evil_monster

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2014, 08:04 PM
(09-05-2014 05:26 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Why should it be our goal to infect every facet of society?

Are we becoming anti-religious zealots?

"It’s part of our strategy of going where we are not.”

Why the hell should we have a strategy?

To boldly go where no atheist has gone before Shy

*cue Star Trek: TNG theme music*

[Image: atheism.jpg]

Have a show about a character who has to fight for his rights in a religious community (maybe! If such a thing can be done in a way that only offends theist fundies).
A comedy show that's ruthless against theists (comedy can get away with that)!
And a boatload of documentaries, and shows centered on learning, that are all checked for fictional content! No Ancient Aliens, or Nostradamus Effect, will be tolerated Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
11-05-2014, 08:21 PM
(08-05-2014 02:30 PM)Impulse Wrote:  I like the idea, but I'm thinking the 7 million household estimate may be a huge stretch since people will apparently need to have a Roku player attached to their TV. I had never heard of Roku before this article. I doubt anyone but atheists are going to buy one just for this. I'd like to see something that would reach more on-the-fence viewers.

Yes and no, as many of the newer tvs come with built in streaming media devices, the Roku is $70, an Apple TV is $99, and... Well, Americans watch a lot of television.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
Find all posts by this user