Atheist Tracts (pamphlets) ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2012, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 25-07-2012 08:47 PM by Sasquatch.)
Atheist Tracts (pamphlets) ?
Christian tracts (pamphlets) lying around or handed to me, really get on my nerves.

If Christians can place these annoying tracts around, then I would like to distribute an Atheist version.

Anyone know of an inexpensive supplier of Atheist tracts or an online document already created, that could be printed?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 04:09 PM
RE: Atheist Tracks (pamphlets) ?
Someone good with Photoshop could remake this one to: The 4 Things Atheists want you to know.
http://www.mwtb.org/site/tracts/mini-tra...34498.html

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
07-07-2012, 11:53 PM
"Tracts"

And really, knowing how annoying those things are, are you sure you want to become that level of irritation?

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2012, 03:52 AM
(07-07-2012 12:57 PM)Sasquatch Wrote:  Christian tracks (pamphlets) lying around or handed to me, really get on my nerves.

If Christians can place these annoying tracks around, then I would like to distribute an Atheist version.

Anyone know of an inexpensive supplier of Atheist tracks or an online document already created, that could be printed?
Try here , Atheism UK

http://www.atheismuk.com/resources/atheology/

Its a limited selection but ready to go...

Atheology

How many times have you been bothered on your own doorstep by unsolicited visits from the likes of Jehovah’s Witnesses or Mormons, etc? How often have you been accosted in the street by the zealots of various religious denominations, all of them eager to thrust meaningless propaganda leaflets into your hand?
Well here is our response. Atheism’s series of Atheology texts is a handy resource for anyone who wants to read or remind themselves of some of the key facts that can be used to refute the false claims of religions.
Below you will find the titles of our first topics and we will be adding to these at various intervals. There are two versions – a trifold .pdf leaflet to print off and distribute as required, and a plain text .pdf if you just want to read the content.
Please note that the trifold leaflet version will need to be printed one page at a time on both sides of an A4 sheet.
Creationism is wrongtrifold leaflet || plain text
Evolution is truetrifold leaflet || plain text
Faith: the invalid argumenttrifold leaflet || plain text
God does not existtrifold leaflet || plain text
Jehovah’s Witnesses: Who?trifold leaflet || plain text

Mormonism is not truetrifold leaflet || plain text

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
[/font][/size]

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
[+] 1 user Likes watchman's post
08-07-2012, 05:27 AM
There are several available on the Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF.org) website.
08-07-2012, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 05:48 AM by Sasquatch.)
RE: Atheist Tracts (pamphlets) ?
Thank you, Thomas, Cat_Herder, & Watchman.

I've already found a few myself, but they were very hostile and would cause the reader to immediately throw them in the garbage. Finding something that is logical and provokes thought, I believe is a better idea. With the help of TTA and some additional searching, I should be able to find the perfect pamphlet.

Watchman, the printable tri-folds in your links are really good.

Also, a little goof. I spelled tracts as tracks.
08-07-2012, 05:50 AM
(07-07-2012 11:53 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  "Tracts"

And really, knowing how annoying those things are, are you sure you want to become that level of irritation?
Yes, tracks. I noticed it after creating the thread.
23-07-2012, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2012 05:18 AM by Sasquatch.)
My inexpensive idea. Using letter sized paper, printed the below using the business card layout in MS Word, giving me 10 small pieces. I keep some in my wallet for special occasions.. Like inserting them into religious tracts found in office waiting rooms and other places.

"CHRISTIANITY: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you
live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell
him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force
from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was
convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. Makes perfect sense."
24-07-2012, 10:02 PM
[Image: 1041_22.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes advancedatheist's post
25-07-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: Atheist Tracts (pamphlets) ?
(08-07-2012 05:50 AM)Sasquatch Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 11:53 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  "Tracts"

Yes, tracks. I noticed it after creating the thread.

You can edit the original post, you know, including the title.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user