Atheist and Christmas I was wondering if Atheist celebrate Christmas in any way

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Atheist and Christmas I was wondering if Atheist celebrate Christmas in any way
(12-11-2015 07:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  WTF is a white christmas? Bondi beach is invaded by English backpackers!

bwahhahaahaaaabwahahahahahahaha ..... Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Atheist and Christmas I was wondering if Atheist celebrate Christmas in any way
(12-11-2015 07:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 07:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  WTF is a white christmas? Bondi beach is invaded by English backpackers!

bwahhahaahaaaabwahahahahahahaha ..... Big Grin

Ha GM thanks for adding the smiley face. I forgot.

Seriously, if you remember at xmas, Google English backpackers at Bondi. You'll see what I mean. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
12-11-2015, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 09:14 PM by izel.)
I'm not sure that Christmas has any more to do with Jesus than Thursday has to do with Thor. Unless you have some biblical reference to when Jesus was born? In my understanding the time of the year that shepherds are out in the fields tending their flocks is spring, not at the solstice. Where I'm from its mostly celebrated as new year with Christmas decorations Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like izel's post
12-11-2015, 09:32 PM
(12-11-2015 09:09 PM)izel Wrote:  I'm not sure that Christmas has any more to do with Jesus than Thursday has to do with Thor.
I think that's a great point.
12-11-2015, 10:34 PM
(12-11-2015 09:09 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 07:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  bwahhahaahaaaabwahahahahahahaha ..... Big Grin

Ha GM thanks for adding the smiley face. I forgot.

Seriously, if you remember at xmas, Google English backpackers at Bondi. You'll see what I mean. Big Grin

Is it true that Australians traditionally eat lobster at Christmas? That's what Nicole Kidman said on a talk show one time. And as we all know Nicole Kidman is highly knowledgeable about...mmmm.....everything!........right? Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
12-11-2015, 10:49 PM
(12-11-2015 03:15 PM)MattB Wrote:  Atheist and Christmas

I was wondering if Atheist celebrate Christmas in any way and if they allow their kids to?

We have a man here that he and his family deck out their property with lights and such just no religion to it. Yes they exchange gifts.

So was wondering how other atheist did it?

I posted this to another group and was surprised by the answers so thought I do so here for prospective.

Hope this offends no one here.

I celebrate peace on Earth and good will towards men on the 25th of December.

Any Christians having a problem with me adapting their holiday can go kiss some pagan ass.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
12-11-2015, 11:02 PM
It a movie day for us.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
[+] 1 user Likes OhDannyBoy's post
13-11-2015, 03:06 AM
mt xmas plans:

set up xmas tree and put lights on it because its is pretty and shiny
buy cake an eat with my family
go visit relatives
fireworks

thats all folks
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
13-11-2015, 08:24 AM
Celebrate christmas in traditional ways ....short of church. Hang with family give gifts to the young offspring and git drunk an stuffed with the adults. Good times.
Before I had kids....an after I was one....not so much.
13-11-2015, 08:30 AM
Our families are Irish. We eat too much, get drunk, and sing badly. There is often at least one fight.

I wish I was joking.
[+] 4 users Like natachan's post