Atheist and an Antigay.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Atheist and an Antigay.
I don't know any atheist that is homophobic. Doesnt mean they don't exist however.

I imagine it's harder to find a reason to be homophobic when you don't have a religion telling you to be so.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
17-11-2015, 11:18 PM
It reminds me of the gay republicans, or fundies, or combinations thereof. Talk about some serious self loathing.
18-11-2015, 09:04 AM
(17-11-2015 07:00 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 12:14 AM)Thadd Wrote:  But the antigay may have scientific reasons.

They do. It's because they're gay.

Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal?

That, and they're just afraid someone else is more *fabulous* than they are. When you *know* you're the most fab, you don't even worry about what other people do. Rolleyes
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
18-11-2015, 09:11 AM
I call it "Brian's Law" -- after a guy I worked with -- who was the son-in-law of the shop owner....

He told us that "Sex is only for procreation" -- and his wife was a great looker..... That just didn't sound right to me - and I suspected he was gay, and said as much....

Almost got me fired....

Then he disappeared -- and turned up a week later in Saugatuck with his boyfriend.........

Brian's Law -- The likelihood of a homophobe being a straight, is inversely proportional to the amount of vitriol they spew.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post