Poll: Why is it that in many countries there are lots of churches than hospital, could church heal a man whose wounded in a battle?, and why is it that people are used to pray to resolve their problems rath
This poll is closed.
this could be a wide-range discussion 100.00% 1 100.00%
Mind over matter 0% 0 0%
Total 1 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Atheist believe that..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2011, 06:37 AM

Atheist believe that..
An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a church. An Atheist believes that deed must be done instead of a prayer said. An Atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death. He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished.
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2011, 09:18 AM
RE: Atheist believe that..
So what's your point? This doesn't really facilitate conversation and is thus pointless. The poll asks a question but you don't really address it so you're sending some mixed signals here...

Also I'm of the impression that you're not an atheist since you're attempting to make these claims sound negative and, assuming you aren't an atheist, just what would make you qualified to make these statements as an outsider of the society? I suggest you stop attempting to impose your "evils" on other people and allow them to speak for themselves. Have a nice day, hopefully you think about what you want to say next time before you drop a convoluted mess on us Smile

I'll leave the thread open in case anyone wants to drop some knowledge but I've just written exams and I don't feel like it right now Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2011, 09:22 AM
Are you allowed to post here?

And if I break a leg, I would much rather have a doctor set the bone with a cast than break the leg of an animal, then sacrifice it on an altar after sprinkling its blood on myself seven times (what I assume would be the christian method of healing).

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
22-04-2011, 09:57 AM
wtf?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
22-04-2011, 04:55 PM

(22-04-2011 09:57 AM)The_observer Wrote:  ...
wtf?
hahahahha. TUMBLEWEED!
22-04-2011, 05:11 PM
I am so confused.

But at least it was moved out of the Podcast section.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
22-04-2011, 08:29 PM

Atheist believe that..depends on which one you ask...
22-04-2011, 10:02 PM

I am atheist period
22-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Then beware of theist tampons.

OHHHHHHH!

[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
23-04-2011, 12:13 PM
@Green, How did you get negative statements out of that? Actually that is spot on with what I believe, and that is probably due to the fact that I am a thinking atheist (although I don't believe it requires any amount of thought to come to those obvious conclusions stated in the topic post).