04-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Atheist bible?
Anyone have this book: I would like the cliff notes if possible:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKrTK_WUi...ure=relmfu
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Atheist bible?
(04-03-2012 07:00 AM)satan69 Wrote:  Anyone have this book: I would like the cliff notes if possible:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKrTK_WUi...ure=relmfu

wow, who would buy that crap... I hope that he gives it away for free, because it sounds like too much crap to pay for. From the way he talks in the video, it sounds like it's just one big Pascal's wager.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
04-03-2012, 07:16 AM
Sorry, I don't.
I agree with him in this statement "don't just parrot the arguments of other atheists". Of course! Surely one of the main joys of free thinking is.... free thinking!
So if he was just parroting, it's easy to see why he was easily "converted" and btw, all religious people are ex-atheists cos everyone is born atheist.
I conclude... he wanted fame and celebrity... not clever enough to be a scientist... couldn't grasp the arguments... much easier to get famous in a job where you don't need to know anything significant.

04-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Quote: I lost my my FAITH IN ATHEISM
[Image: Epicfacepalm.png]

Quote:ATHEIST BIBLE
[Image: YkBoO.gif]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
04-03-2012, 07:54 AM
i kept waiting for him to say 'just kidding'

even the smartest man in the world is an idiot
[+] 1 user Likes dredmal's post
04-03-2012, 09:16 AM
My favorite: "I believed what my Science Teacher told me". I see his point. It makes much more sense to believe what a group of scared, ignorant, and supertitious people wrote 2,000 years ago about things they never witnessed first hand than a person educated in modern science.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
[+] 1 user Likes free2011's post
04-03-2012, 11:46 AM
The atheist bible is Sagan's Demon Haunted World. There's something inspirational on nearly every page. Far superior to the other Bible in every respect.
[+] 2 users Like Blood's post
04-03-2012, 11:20 PM
The F? There's already an Atheist Bible. I own it and it's a fantastic collection of atheist quotes. I read it at a pool once and it caused 3 people to come over and ask me about it.

[Image: 41IKgIrtzDL.jpg]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
05-03-2012, 12:29 AM
(04-03-2012 07:54 AM)dredmal Wrote:  i kept waiting for him to say 'just kidding'

I thought so too, but I looked it up on Amazon.com and it turns out it's a real book. According to the reviews, it contains questions that atheists can't or don't answer such as "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" Yeah, we'll never be able to answer that one.

Kirk Cameron is not a philosopher, scientist, or even a rational person (hence the "crocoduck" argument). He's just not worth the effort.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2012, 03:57 AM
The Atheist bible is the internet.

Where facts can be obtained almost instantly.

Forget Jesus. Stars died so you could live.-Lawrence Krauss

For god loved the world so much he tortured his only begotten son, gave him a 3 day nap only to wake up in ultimate awesomeness and called it a sacrifice.
[+] 3 users Like Atheist Chiefs fan!'s post