Atheist community

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: Atheist community
(24-09-2015 08:35 PM)7R0MM3L Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 08:17 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Sounds like a plan. I temper my militant atheism with careful analysis of the area I am intending to enter, to decide what I wear or don't wear...I am confident and secure in my beliefs and actually enjoy conflict....but you wont find me wearing a "Muhammad sucks" tshirt and running through Afghanistan ...or walking into a revival in the butt fuck backwoods of Tennessee wearing a jesus is a myth jacket Smile

Hehe

Love the idea, just continue to balance your personal safety and the safety of those you love about with the enjoyment of pressing forward with things you care passionately about. You are absolutely right, one shouldn't have to fear retribution in America for voicing their personal beliefs or opinions.......but....

Thumbsup

Safety has been at the front of my mind since this idea started rolling around. I don't want anyone to get hurt physically, financially (job loss, etc), psychologically, etc. I just want like minds to feel safe, accepted, & apart of something fun & good.

So... cloaks, masks, and secret meetings? Sounds fun!

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Atheist community
Tread carefully. You never know who's a card carrying fundamentalist who wields enough influence that you lose your job. Or prevents you from getting a mortgage.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply