Atheist cringe compilation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Atheist cringe compilation
(31-07-2016 09:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 09:40 PM)Lucipurr Wrote:  Oh my.

You're pestering the folks at TTA with this crap, too?

Where else did he put it?

Over at AtheistForums.org but they removed the link.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-07-2016, 09:47 PM
(31-07-2016 09:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 09:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Where else did he put it?

Oh thanks. I must go there one day.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
31-07-2016, 09:57 PM
(31-07-2016 09:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 09:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Over at AtheistForums.org but they removed the link.

You should. We're a pretty cool bunch. Tongue
31-07-2016, 10:14 PM
(31-07-2016 09:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 09:43 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Where else did he put it?

That's interesting.

I doubt that they condone censorship... was someone feeling defensive?

Huh

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
31-07-2016, 10:15 PM
(31-07-2016 10:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 09:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Over at AtheistForums.org but they removed the link.

That's interesting.

Huh

They have a 30 day/30 post rule before posting video links. Not a bad plan since so many of the first time posters who include links are drive by assholes.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
31-07-2016, 10:31 PM
(31-07-2016 10:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 10:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  That's interesting.

Huh

They have a 30 day/30 post rule before posting video links. Not a bad plan since so many of the first time posters who include links are drive by assholes.

Oh, OK. Thanks.

Does it encourage the drive-bys to provide more reasoned arguments? If so, I can see that it would be a useful rule.

If it's just "Hahaha, you guyz suck" but with no substance, I don't see the difference.

For those here who may not know, there is a large amount of moderator discretion allowed by the Admin-gods but the rule of thumb here is that links are removed if they are purely self-promotion or adverts (although these are usually cleaned out before the first post) or clickbait to something that is not atheism related.

In this case, I wrote a quick overview of the video so that those who did not want to add to the video's view-count could choose to avoid it but left the link so that those who wanted to discuss this topic could do so.

Reasonable call? Or not? You decide.

Smile

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
31-07-2016, 10:33 PM
(31-07-2016 09:47 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

I've been meaning to go make it my new favorite forum..... I mean go check it out Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
31-07-2016, 10:37 PM
(31-07-2016 10:31 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(31-07-2016 10:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  They have a 30 day/30 post rule before posting video links. Not a bad plan since so many of the first time posters who include links are drive by assholes.

Oh, OK. Thanks.

Does it encourage the drive-bys to provide more reasoned arguments? If so, I can see that it would be a useful rule.

If it's just "Hahaha, you guyz suck" but with no substance, I don't see the difference.

For those here who may not know, there is a large amount of moderator discretion allowed by the Admin-gods but the rule of thumb here is that links are removed if they are purely self-promotion or adverts (although these are usually cleaned out before the first post) or clickbait to something that is not atheism related.

In this case, I wrote a quick overview of the video so that those who did not want to add to the video's view-count could choose to avoid it but left the link so that those who wanted to discuss this topic could do so.

Reasonable call? Or not? You decide.

Smile

Since the video was by theismdefender (or some such shit as that, I refuse to bump his count up again to verify) I am willing to bet that the video was made by the OP and he was using this forum and AF as a way to drive up his view count.

The post and the link were basically useless here to anyone but the producer of the video.

31-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Yeah but through this thread I was able to cheat on my non existent wife. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
31-07-2016, 10:44 PM
(31-07-2016 10:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah but through this thread I was able to cheat on my non existent wife. Wink

Always looking for that silver lining, eh Banjo?