Atheist guilt??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2013, 08:26 AM
RE: Atheist guilt??
I don't have guilt about leaving my faith, but I certainly do feel guilty about the things I said and did when I believed. I was a horrible, absolutely furious person.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2013, 08:39 AM
(27-07-2013 08:26 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I don't have guilt about leaving my faith, but I certainly do feel guilty about the things I said and did when I believed. I was a horrible, absolutely furious person.

Yes, now you are, like me, a serene being incapable of upset or anger. Angel

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Well,create another profile on fb.
I did that to debate on various pages

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
28-07-2013, 10:26 AM
(13-07-2013 08:43 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Unfriend. Simple. Thumbsup

I like the message of the movie/pseudo-documentary Catfish: And there are those people who are catfish in life. And they keep you on your toes. They keep you guessing, they keep you thinking, they keep you fresh. And I thank god for the catfish because we would be droll, boring and dull if we didn't have somebody nipping at our fin.

We need to be surrounded by people who disagree with us, otherwise we'd never recognize when we were wrong or misguided, as happens to every single one of us from time to time. We'd never improve because we'd never notice our mistakes. People who disagree with us aren't necessarily wrong or bad for us, and I think we ought to purposely seek them out if we want to become better people. President Lincoln's cabinet was made up of all of his political enemies, and it seems to have helped him make good decisions. I'd like to think I've also become a rational person thanks to constant examples of irrationality from my friends and family.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user