Atheist hypocrisy and obsession questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: Atheist hypocrisy and obsession questions
God you're boring Anti Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-02-2015, 12:46 AM
1: Thats a pretty silly question. A country can be observed, and has marked boundaries. A country isn't an abstract thought. Its a definable, section of land, governed by a certain people. God has no proof, and literally in the bible, he constantly contradicts himself, goes against the natural laws we have observed and know for certain.

2: Re-read your own question 1, and realize that you are being the hypocrite from question 1, and whom seems to care about other peoples beliefs.

Strawmen do not make good logic shields. please try again.
18-02-2015, 08:11 AM
(18-02-2015 12:46 AM)ResistenceXD0001 Wrote:  1: Thats a pretty silly question. A country can be observed, and has marked boundaries. A country isn't an abstract thought. Its a definable, section of land, governed by a certain people.

"A country can be observed, and has marked boundaries." --- I'm not going to disagree with you, yet can you show me where you observed a country on this satellite photo of earth?

[Image: Nasa_blue_marble.jpg]
18-02-2015, 08:22 AM
(17-02-2015 09:38 PM)Anti Wrote:  Thanks for the reply, Whiskey. I really do appreciate when people take so much time to respond to me. I like the part about me oversimplifying. Thats all deconstructing concepts is. Let me try it this way...

It doesn't matter if people consider their 'god' concept to be something other than just an idea. Thats all it is. Most everyone has their own subjective concept of what a 'god' is or isn't anyways. So if some/most of them or most believe their concept is anything more than just an idea it doesn't matter. Factually it is still just an idea.

Also the same goes for 'countries':
It doesn't matter if people consider a 'country' to be something other than just an idea. Thats all it is. Some white guys made a declaration. They decided their idea of a 'country' needs to be forced onto everyone else and they had the military mite to do so and they did. So if some/most people think that the 'country' abstraction is anything more than just an idea it doesn't matter. Factually, it is still just an idea.

Like all these white guys?

[Image: 119127335.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2015, 09:12 AM
(18-02-2015 08:11 AM)Anti Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 12:46 AM)ResistenceXD0001 Wrote:  1: Thats a pretty silly question. A country can be observed, and has marked boundaries. A country isn't an abstract thought. Its a definable, section of land, governed by a certain people.

"A country can be observed, and has marked boundaries." --- I'm not going to disagree with you, yet can you show me where you observed a country on this satellite photo of earth?

[Image: first_globe_set_sm.jpg]

any other request ? ...............

there aren't any literally boundary lines on the ground, that would mean people would have to draw and erase lines every time a country is dissolved, annexed, loses territory, divided etc etc etc which is impracticable
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
18-02-2015, 09:22 AM
(18-02-2015 09:12 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 08:11 AM)Anti Wrote:  "A country can be observed, and has marked boundaries." --- I'm not going to disagree with you, yet can you show me where you observed a country on this satellite photo of earth?

[Image: first_globe_set_sm.jpg]

there aren't any literally boundary lines on the ground, that would mean people would have to draw and erase lines every time a country is dissolved, annexed, loses territory, divided etc etc etc which is impracticable

What about those purple and yellow areas? Is the land really purple and yellow in those areas?

hahahaha, you guys are the best.
18-02-2015, 10:14 AM
(18-02-2015 09:12 AM)Ace Wrote:  [Image: first_globe_set_sm.jpg]

There literally are some boundary lines on the ground. Smile

[Image: pic_feat_05.jpg]

[Image: jiTQz.jpeg]

[Image: 1337069.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-02-2015, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 03:22 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(18-02-2015 09:22 AM)Anti Wrote:  

What about those purple and yellow areas? Is the land really purple and yellow in those areas?

hahahaha, you guys are the best.
So you are just going to actively avoid answering any of the substantial criticisms of your positions in favor of trying (and failing) to land cheap come backs about the colors on a globe? Bloody coward eh? Oh well.

Tell you what show I've included a picture of God below, please point to a single one of his real world parts.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
18-02-2015, 10:28 AM
(18-02-2015 10:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  

There literally are some boundary lines on the ground. Smile

[Image: pic_feat_05.jpg]

[Image: jiTQz.jpeg]

[Image: 1337069.jpg]

Chas, you forgot the Great Wall of China

[Image: The_Great_Wall_of_China_at_Jinshanling.jpg]

Hadrians Wall.

[Image: Hadrians-Wall-007.jpg]

US Mexico border....

[Image: otay-mountain-wilderness-area-California...l-350w.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-02-2015, 10:40 AM
(18-02-2015 08:11 AM)Anti Wrote:  

I can not observe any electrons, fish, bananas, pine trees, chili dogs or ice cream cones in that photo and yet these things exist as concretes.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick