Atheist hypocrisy and obsession questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Atheist hypocrisy and obsession questions
(18-02-2015 04:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's a simple manner. Some have historical political or cultural differences that cause separations of boundaries upon areas that aren't also geologically present such as the water around the land. Some Island separate parts of it due to these differences. Some don't and contain their island landmass as their country. Some islands expand their country to other landmasses too.

Are you saying its just some people's opinions if an island is a 'country' or not?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2015, 04:57 PM
(18-02-2015 04:52 PM)Anti Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 04:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It's a simple manner. Some have historical political or cultural differences that cause separations of boundaries upon areas that aren't also geologically present such as the water around the land. Some Island separate parts of it due to these differences. Some don't and contain their island landmass as their country. Some islands expand their country to other landmasses too.

Are you saying its just some people's opinions if an island is a 'country' or not?

Seriously? I said that up front POSTS ago and figured you would already be aware of this information. Use the lines of communication that this format allots.

Stop wasting time with already answered and responded to points about the ideas to you, when they're re-readable and if you have a follow up point, actually achieve them.

Or answer questions back at yourself, like would there be a purpose or benefit in not believing in the actuality of a country like an atheist may not believe in the actuality of god?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-02-2015, 05:01 PM
(18-02-2015 04:57 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  like would there be a purpose or benefit in not believing in the actuality of a country like an atheist may not believe in the actuality of god?

I don't know. It sounds like the beginning of this song though....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUGSYDKUxU

...and I'm glad you realize that 'countries' are just people's opinion. it seems to be a point of contention with some.
18-02-2015, 10:46 PM
finally he's goneSleepy, too bad there's goes our entertainment Weeping
19-02-2015, 02:19 PM
(17-02-2015 09:46 PM)Anti Wrote:  Impulse, you said: "Several people, myself included, have pointed out that countries are founded in real things - real people, real leaders, real laws, real agreed upon land boundaries"

you said "countries are founded in real things...."

Tell me what a 'country' is. It doesn't matter what it is founded upon. First tell me what you mean by 'country' when you say it is founded on real things. Then maybe we'll get to what it is founded on. Now just tell me what you are talking about when you used the word 'countries' in:

"Several people, myself included, have pointed out that countries are founded in real things - real people, real leaders, real laws, real agreed upon land boundaries"

I see you have been banned so obviously you won't be replying to this, but for the sake of anyone else reading, I'll reply to you as follows:

1) I see you still didn't provide the Rand McNally link that I requested twice, but now you would like me to answer your question. Dodgy

2) Rand McNally is in the business of making maps. Therefore, I would think they would define "country" in a way that applies to their maps since that's what they would be talking about. That does NOT mean that's how they would define "country" in general. It would simply be how they would want their readers to understand what "country" means on their maps. That was my point in asking for the link. I wanted to confirm my suspicion, although I have little doubt about it anyway. It was more for you.

3) The answer to your question is, the items that I listed in which a country is founded also are the country. Since you already quoted them twice Rolleyes, I won't list them again here.

4) It's ridiculous that you don't know the real meaning of country.

5) See ya. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
19-02-2015, 02:46 PM
(18-02-2015 10:46 PM)Ace Wrote:  finally he's goneSleepy, too bad there's goes our entertainment Weeping

sigh, the life expectancy of trolls is not veery long these day....and

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Evil_monster

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
19-02-2015, 02:52 PM
Wait, where the fuck was that trainwreck supposed to be going?

Countries don't exist... therefore GAWD?

I'm confused.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
19-02-2015, 02:56 PM
(19-02-2015 02:52 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Wait, where the fuck was that trainwreck supposed to be going?

I'm confused.

Well, uncle Anti was even more confused so ... it all evens out. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-02-2015, 02:59 PM
(19-02-2015 02:52 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Wait, where the fuck was that trainwreck supposed to be going?

I'm confused.

I don't believe he was a theist, just a Lumi type that thinks because Governments tend to use force you should believe they don't exist, just like you don't believe gods exist.

Because... ya know... that's an equivalence that's perfectly valid and not full of extraneous holes or anything.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-02-2015, 03:14 PM
(19-02-2015 02:59 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

I'm confused.

I don't believe he was a theist, just a Lumi type that thinks because Governments tend to use force you should believe they don't exist, just like you don't believe gods exist.

Because... ya know... that's an equivalence that's perfectly valid and not full of extraneous holes or anything.

Ah. Gotcha. Like the retarded child of ol' Lumi and I and I.

Yeah, it's a special kind of special to try to argue that abstract ideas and social constructs don't exist, just because I can't throw one at your head...

... this is my signature!