Atheist only forum? Does one exist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: Atheist only forum? Does one exist?
(18-03-2017 07:51 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 07:36 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Even then, they would not be booted immediately because you would not be able to tell until they start posting, by then they would already do damage. There is no way to stop theists from registering. Only way possible would be by invite only so you can only invite Atheists to join.

I wouldn't join an atheist only forum. I joined this one because I felt welcome to do so. On the trolling, I think you're right, Jdog. You can't anticipate who is or isn't a troll until they start posting because the whole point of their trolling is to get into the forum so they can post. Theists who are not trolls probably wouldn't want to join a place where they're unwelcome.

Yeah I wouldn't want to join an atheist only forum either. If I did I would have never met you or Shai and I would be sad but I also understand some people have had bad experiences with religion and want to get away from it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
18-03-2017, 08:08 PM
(18-03-2017 07:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi guys.

I just want to converse with atheists. Religious people and trolls make me sick.

Is anyone aware of a forum just for atheists?
You'd get no end of trolls posting to a forum that proclaimed itself "atheist only", and the evangelistic assholes would be salivating at the idea of bringing so many lost souls to God. Facepalm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
18-03-2017, 08:13 PM

I just want to converse with atheists. Religious people and trolls make me sick.

> Atheist Nexus is a website exclusively for atheists and agnostics. Any theists attempting to infiltrate the website will be immediately banned. Flaming and obnoxious behavior will also result in being banned.

http://atheistnexus.org/
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
18-03-2017, 08:15 PM
Does the country of Denmark have a forum? Consider

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
18-03-2017, 08:21 PM

I dunno bro.....

Best bet - hang out at the accounting department at the Vatican........

I'm betting the only "faith" there is in the almighty buck............

And at least those cockknockers can afford to pay for dinner and drinks.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-03-2017, 08:31 PM
(18-03-2017 08:21 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

I dunno bro.....

Big Grin

> See my post above for the ink to Atheist Nexus. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
18-03-2017, 08:38 PM
(18-03-2017 08:31 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 08:21 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I dunno bro.....

Big Grin

> See my post above for the ink to Atheist Nexus. Thumbsup

I clicked. It looked like a good place for someone who doesn't want to converse with theists. If they're really giving the boot to anyone who holds theistic views, then Banjo can rest assured that he can discuss things freely without encountering people with whom he disagrees.

... And he can always pop his head in back over here to have some light, friendly conversation with his buddies.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
18-03-2017, 08:42 PM
I get though mate! ... ...

The kind of theists you're talking about!

It's that sense of 'why am I doing this again? This is pointless'.

You can liken to watching a clown fucking a doorknob! ... I mean, it was funny at first!

GaspLaughat

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
18-03-2017, 10:37 PM
(18-03-2017 07:57 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 07:51 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I wouldn't join an atheist only forum. I joined this one because I felt welcome to do so. On the trolling, I think you're right, Jdog. You can't anticipate who is or isn't a troll until they start posting because the whole point of their trolling is to get into the forum so they can post. Theists who are not trolls probably wouldn't want to join a place where they're unwelcome.

Yeah I wouldn't want to join an atheist only forum either. If I did I would have never met you or Shai and I would be sad but I also understand some people have had bad experiences with religion and want to get away from it.

I like having an open forum as well, but I can understand how someone might want a forum without theists if they had bad experiences with religion like you mentioned in your post.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-03-2017, 10:39 PM
(18-03-2017 07:36 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-03-2017 07:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Unfortunately, I think there are going to be trolls on any site you go on. Unless you started your own forum and booted people off immediately who were trolls or theists pretending to be atheists.

Even then, they would not be booted immediately because you would not be able to tell until they start posting, by then they would already do damage. There is no way to stop theists from registering. Only way possible would be by invite only so you can only invite Atheists to join.

It's true, but some sites have an immediate boot process. Someone gets one chance then they are gone, so damage is minimal.