Atheist only forum? Does one exist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: Atheist only forum? Does one exist?
(19-03-2017 11:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Jason Statham is bald for ferks sake!

Poor hair regrowth and/or male-pattern baldness is often caused by low testosterone levels. Need I say more? Hehe.

Ya well, I have a thing for shaved/bald heads, so sue me Tongue They're nice to rub during various...er...activities Big Grin (I know this is going to wind up in the "Quotes Taken Out Of Context Thread," ya pervs) Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-03-2017, 11:55 AM
Banjo...there isn't going to be a total ban on theists here...I don't see that ever happening. We get theists here who get along just fine because they are here to interact with people...just like many of the atheists here are. We do get some people who are still in religion who are trying to find their way, this is a great place for them to come and talk things through. Would you have them not have a place such as this to ask questions and to see that atheists aren't (as a rule) people to be afraid of as many have been taught?

I don't understand your blanket hatred. Religion usually isn't the only aspect of a person. This seems to be your soapbox lately...get rid of all theists...they are stupid, they don't belong here.

If you feel you need to be militantly anti-theist then I have to say this isn't the place for you. One of the first people to welcome me here, and who I still wish to call friend, is KC. Yeah, I think his faith is batshit but overall I really like him as a person.

Aliza is great and so is Shai. When you decide that one facet of a person is enough to dismiss them entirely, you can really miss out.

As for the dipshits who start out preaching and are on a mission to save or convert us...yeah...ignore them, push them for answers, or throw cheese at them.

If being here makes you this angry...maybe it's not the healthiest place for you to be.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
19-03-2017, 11:58 AM
(19-03-2017 11:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

Poor hair regrowth and/or male-pattern baldness is often caused by low testosterone levels. Need I say more? Hehe.

Ya well, I have a thing for shaved/bald heads, so sue me Tongue They're nice to rub during various...er...activities Big Grin (I know this is going to wind up in the "Quotes Taken Out Of Context Thread," ya pervs) Wink

Care to join me on Adeys couch? Cool

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
19-03-2017, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2017 12:10 PM by kim.)
(19-03-2017 11:34 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 11:24 AM)kim Wrote:  Tennant is ok ... I love Broadchurch. The other one Statham is alright, too... hilarious in Spy. Dodgy

But why discuss apple's & oranges when there is ...
[Image: tumblr_inline_ms7i43G9kV1qz4rgp.jpg]
Crème brûlée?

Oh yeah, he's yummy too. Maybe I'm not so much a fan of that facial hair, but I still like the guy.

Couldn't find a good clean shaved one that would load... and this pic is a bit old. I like his look more today - I like mileage on a man. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-03-2017, 12:08 PM
(19-03-2017 12:07 PM)kim Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 11:34 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh yeah, he's yummy too. Maybe I'm not so much a fan of that facial hair, but I still like the guy.

Couldn't find a good clean shaved one that would load... and this is a bit old. I like his look more today - I like mileage on a man. Shy

Me too! Mileage on a guy is really sexy.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
19-03-2017, 12:14 PM
(19-03-2017 11:58 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 11:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Ya well, I have a thing for shaved/bald heads, so sue me Tongue They're nice to rub during various...er...activities Big Grin (I know this is going to wind up in the "Quotes Taken Out Of Context Thread," ya pervs) Wink

Care to join me on Adeys couch? Cool

Laugh out load
19-03-2017, 12:16 PM
(19-03-2017 11:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

OMG!!! Rainbow Vomit
19-03-2017, 12:36 PM
(19-03-2017 12:16 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 11:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Ya well, I have a thing for shaved/bald heads, so sue me Tongue They're nice to rub during various...er...activities Big Grin (I know this is going to wind up in the "Quotes Taken Out Of Context Thread," ya pervs) Wink

OMG!!! Rainbow Vomit

Why Rainbow Vomit ??

Shemar Moore

[Image: shemar-moore-4.jpg]

David Beckham

[Image: 000002dc0-becks16.jpg]

Woody Harrelson:

[Image: woody_harrelson.jpg]

And also on our forum, yakherder and I think canofbeans has a shaved head too. And they're not bad to look at either Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-03-2017, 01:13 PM

Do tell... Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
19-03-2017, 02:03 PM

Ya don't say.

Hmmm... Consider (reflects on my friends' and my experiences with bald or balding dudes and dudes with hair)

Idea

Testosterone levels have no relationship whatsoever to sexiness or skills in the sack. Good to figure that out! Thumbsup

If Jenny ever gets to meet Jason Statham, I'm thinking she will not be disappointed.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post