Atheist only forum? Does one exist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2017, 02:38 PM
RE: Atheist only forum? Does one exist?
(18-03-2017 08:15 PM)cactus Wrote:  Does the country of Denmark have a forum? Consider

Sadly Denmark isn't completely free of religious nutcases. I somehow managed to be born into one of the rare things that is a fundie Danish family.
But people do look at you in a confused fashion if you tell them you were raised religious. Or if you tell them you're an atheist (yeah, duh. We all are.)
I'm very lucky!
You are welcome to move here. I'll buy you'll a round of beer at my favorite pub. Big Grin

Also, Danish guys are hotter than all the ones you're posting. This piece of yum-yum is Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
[Image: 6931371-nikolaj-coster-waldau.jpeg]

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like LadyDay's post
19-03-2017, 02:45 PM
I am so fucking moving to Denmark. Shocking

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
19-03-2017, 02:50 PM
(19-03-2017 12:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  And also on our forum, yakherder and I think canofbeans has a shaved head too. And they're not bad to look at either Tongue

[Image: SternCL.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post
19-03-2017, 02:52 PM
(18-03-2017 11:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Fucking sad. Just fucking sad.

And this is too troll friendly.

I think that's the crux of it, Dale.

19-03-2017, 02:55 PM
(19-03-2017 02:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 12:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  And also on our forum, yakherder and I think canofbeans has a shaved head too. And they're not bad to look at either Tongue

[Image: SternCL.jpg]

And Chas too, of course Big Grin How could I forget? I think it's because there has been a void in the world of terse since you took a break from the forum Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-03-2017, 02:59 PM
(19-03-2017 02:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 02:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: SternCL.jpg]

And Chas too, of course Big Grin How could I forget? I think it's because there has been a void in the world of terse since you took a break from the forum Tongue

Ah, so soon they forget. Sadcryface2

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-03-2017, 03:01 PM
(19-03-2017 02:03 PM)julep Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 11:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Jason Statham is bald for ferks sake!

Poor hair regrowth and/or male-pattern baldness is often caused by low testosterone levels. Need I say more? Hehe.
Ya don't say.

Hmmm... Consider (reflects on my friends' and my experiences with bald or balding dudes and dudes with hair)

Idea

Testosterone levels have no relationship whatsoever to sexiness or skills in the sack. Good to figure that out! Thumbsup

If Jenny ever gets to meet Jason Statham, I'm thinking she will not be disappointed.

Male pattern baldness is the result of a recessive gene on the mother's side. Nothing to do with testosterone.

Science is sexy. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
19-03-2017, 03:02 PM
(19-03-2017 02:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 02:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  [Image: SternCL.jpg]

I have shamelessly admitted my attraction to Chas. ....And Thumpalumpacus, and DLJ. A good looking guy is a good looking guy. What can I say? Blush
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
19-03-2017, 03:40 PM
(19-03-2017 03:02 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 02:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  And Chas too, of course Big Grin How could I forget? I think it's because there has been a void in the world of terse since you took a break from the forum Tongue

I have shamelessly admitted my attraction to Chas. ....And Thumpalumpacus, and DLJ. A good looking guy is a good looking guy. What can I say? Blush

Shameless hussy. Shocking

I like that about you. Wink

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
19-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Hi guys.

Okay. Final post at TTA.

Some issues need to be addressed.

Anjele. You jump from a lack of patience to hatred? I don't hate anyone.

Theists/trolls. Theists have been slaughtering atheists throughout history. Does one not really believe in another time or place a troll like Tomasia would not be a part of the mob?

If not. Spare me.

Aliza. This is NOT about you. It is about MY health. Health that is fragile to say the least.

I am at A.N. now under the nom de plume, Banjo. Anyone can contact me there.

I agreed to join this forum. I don't believe I understood the rules properly at the time. Had I understood just how troll friendly this place was I would never have joined. That it took me over 10 thousand posts to finally understand just goes to show what state my brain has been in all this time.

Bucky. Ignore isn't good enough for me mate. I love ya and will miss you.

Chas. Your non presence here has been keenly felt.

I am not anti theist. I am anti stupid. People can believe what they want. sadly theists are even now killing either other theists who don't believe what they do, or they are killing atheists.

Don't believe me, turn on the news.

Theism is the enemy of atheism. Unlike some here, I know my history.

Love to all my friends. This is not about you.

Any non theist can join A.N. It seems small. But that is fine.

Also please note. I am not a reformed theist. I did not spend a lifetime amongst them. I avoided them like the plague. Perhaps it is only after 50 years of atheism one can truly understand?

I have no answer.

I have not abandoned atheist forums. I have found one the suits me. Hopefully I will find others.

Love. Dale.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post