• 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-01-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: Atheist paramilitary organization
Ok then feel free to go fuck yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2014, 03:19 PM
(30-01-2014 03:17 PM)donotwant Wrote:  Ok then you suck balls.

Ohmy Hehehe...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
30-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Aw man, you edited your post. Dammit... Now I look like a n00b.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
30-01-2014, 03:22 PM
(30-01-2014 02:57 PM)donotwant Wrote:  What do you think about creating worldwide atheist paramilitary organization that will have funding, military, intelligence gathering wing and educational wing. The goal is to promote atheism worldwide. Counter religious propaganda and tracking down and assassinating/punishing anybody who messes with atheists.
What do you think?

It will have it's own military bases, universities etc.

That's a fucking stupid idea, and here's why: First; the fuck is the funding, training and equipment going to come from? Secondly; why make atheists an even more justifiable target? In many places atheists are already vilified and sometimes down-right hunted still, setting up some global pseudo-military organisation dedicated to 'atheism/atheists' will only work to legitimize the hatred and fear toward atheists in general. It's simply not worth it.
I did have a third reason, but I forgot and I'm in a hurry.

(30-01-2014 02:58 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 02:57 PM)donotwant Wrote:  What do you think about creating worldwide atheist paramilitary organization that will have funding, military, intelligence gathering wing and educational wing. The goal is to promote atheism worldwide. Counter religious propaganda and tracking down and assassinating/punishing anybody who messes with atheists.
What do you think?

I think your on drugs.

*you're

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

When we want you to join up, we'll let you know.

Angry

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
30-01-2014, 03:24 PM
So it's a bad idea for atheists to have self defense organization cause people would hate em? Ok feel free to get owned.
30-01-2014, 03:40 PM
If I joined, would I get a nice uniform?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
30-01-2014, 03:42 PM
(30-01-2014 03:40 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  If I joined, would I get a nice uniform?

If you want. But everybody would be living like regular people until they get an assignment. For instance you happen to live in a city where the theist criminal resides. Because of your location you become part of the team which will eliminate the target. Appropriate people will recieve military and spy training etc. Basically atheist version of CIA/Mossad.
But that's just a part of it. There will be universities, parties etc. Basically a nation within nations.
30-01-2014, 03:46 PM
(30-01-2014 03:42 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 03:40 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  If I joined, would I get a nice uniform?

If you want. But everybody would be living like regular people until they get an assignment. For instance you happen to live in a city where the theist criminal resides. Because of your location you become part of the team which will eliminate the target. Appropriate people will recieve military and spy training etc. Basically atheist version of CIA/Mossad.
But that's just a part of it. There will be universities, parties etc. Basically a nation within nations.

donotwant,
I think Mathilda is waltzing with you. Do you not recognize satire or sarcasm?

Doc
30-01-2014, 03:47 PM
(30-01-2014 03:46 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 03:42 PM)donotwant Wrote:  If you want. But everybody would be living like regular people until they get an assignment. For instance you happen to live in a city where the theist criminal resides. Because of your location you become part of the team which will eliminate the target. Appropriate people will recieve military and spy training etc. Basically atheist version of CIA/Mossad.

donotwant,
I think Mathilda is waltzing with you. Do you not recognize satire or sarcasm?

Doc

Yeah I know I'm being trolled so I troll back.