Atheist paramilitary organization

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-02-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Atheist paramilitary organization
Is this a joke? Yes! I'm going with yes. This would make a good sketch if Python could get a hold of it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 03:23 AM
So we're going to get an actually military to go out and kill other people's imaginary gods?

Who in the fuck thought this was a sound idea? Consider

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
03-02-2014, 04:11 AM
(03-02-2014 03:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So we're going to get an actually military to go out and kill other people's imaginary gods?

No.

We're gonna get a military to go out and kill other people who believe in imaginary gods....

I mean, what's not sound about that? I mean the Catholics did it for ages, so why can't we stoop way the fuck down to their pathetic level, right?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-02-2014, 04:40 AM
(03-02-2014 04:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 03:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So we're going to get an actually military to go out and kill other people's imaginary gods?

No.

We're gonna get a military to go out and kill other people who believe in imaginary gods....

I mean, what's not sound about that? I mean the Catholics did it for ages, so why can't we stoop way the fuck down to their pathetic level, right?

Honestly, I liked the idea of killing imaginary things way better; at least then we had the possibility of fighting (imaginary) dragons. Weeping

03-02-2014, 05:01 AM
(03-02-2014 04:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 04:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  No.

Honestly, I liked the idea of killing imaginary things way better; at least then we had the possibility of fighting (imaginary) dragons. Weeping

Well strictly speaking, if we kill people we are killing whatever products their imaginations ever made...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-02-2014, 05:04 AM
(03-02-2014 05:01 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 04:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Honestly, I liked the idea of killing imaginary things way better; at least then we had the possibility of fighting (imaginary) dragons. Weeping

Well strictly speaking, if we kill people we are killing whatever products their imaginations ever made...

See, this is why I play video-games. It's the whole imaginary wish fulfillment bit sans any real violence/murder/war/genocide... Weeping

03-02-2014, 08:23 AM
You liked playing a death knight too, didn't you?
03-02-2014, 08:25 AM
(03-02-2014 08:23 AM)natachan Wrote:  You liked playing a death knight too, didn't you?

WoW? Fuck no, I'm an Elder Scrolls/Fallout kind of role-playing gamer. Tongue

03-02-2014, 09:36 AM
(02-02-2014 01:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  What is the diff between a republic and a democracy ? I thought a republic *was* a democracy with the added bonus of a constituition ?

In a republic, you elect representatives. In a democracy, the people vote directly on legislation, without representatives.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
03-02-2014, 09:41 AM
(03-02-2014 09:36 AM)toadaly Wrote:  
(02-02-2014 01:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  What is the diff between a republic and a democracy ? I thought a republic *was* a democracy with the added bonus of a constituition ?

In a democratic republic, you elect representatives. In a direct democracy, the people vote directly on legislation, without representatives.
(modified)

Your use of those terms is a little atypical, at least so far as standard discourse in this part of the world is concerned...

... this is my signature!