Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2012, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 03:01 PM by Buddy Christ.)
Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!
Well, folks, the day is upon us.

ACB is now in paper form, so you can carry it around with you and piss off theists everywhere. Here's the order site:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-shuty/an-...58597.html

Make sure to click on the PREVIEW link under the book cover pic for a sample.

It's a tad pricier than I would've liked at 24.95 but it IS freaking huge. If you use the code JEKYLL until Oct 26th, you get 20% off the order price. Plus Lulu is constantly having sales of one kind or another.

I'll probably put it up on Amazon and Barnes n Nobles within a week or so.

"Why would I buy something I can read for free on this forum?"

Because about 60% of it is rewritten. I went back over it and made it funnier. Plus I included parts that I had skipped. I put my old forum threads (the ones I thought were funny) in between each Bible chapter to spice it up. Some of those are also rewritten.

Basically, if you enjoy my forum threads and the way I write, you'll enjoy this book.

Thank you to anyone who buys this.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Buddy Christ's post
23-10-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples!
Well, if the intro and the overwhelming critical acclaim on the back cover are indicative of the actual content, then I'm in. Looks good. And stop flashing the sick kids!

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
23-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Just gonna add as our esteemed author seems to have forgotten, when he says '24.95' he means dollars. I'm in the UK and have just ordered one and it only cost me £9.92 + shipping with the discount.

IT'S A FUCKING BARGAIN PEOPLE!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-10-2012, 01:20 PM
And book has been ordered. Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
23-10-2012, 01:23 PM
(23-10-2012 01:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Just gonna add as our esteemed author seems to have forgotten, when he says '24.95' he means dollars. I'm in the UK and have just ordered one and it only cost me £9.92 + shipping with the discount.

IT'S A FUCKING BARGAIN PEOPLE!!!

NO! This book is for 'Merica and 'Mericans! You commie sons o bitches can read your own books. Get back to your Mein Kampf, Nutella, and Schwip Schwap. Because everyone that isn't 'Merican is a Nazi.

Seriously, is the dollar that weak right now?

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
23-10-2012, 01:25 PM
(23-10-2012 01:23 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Seriously, is the dollar that weak right now?

Apparently so. The book is £12.40 over here pre-discount.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-10-2012, 01:33 PM
(23-10-2012 01:23 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Seriously, is the dollar that weak right now?

If there's anything I've learned from my current job in the FOREX world, it's that any time America elects a religious fanatic for president, especially one with daddy issues, it's time to short the dollar against any foreign currency.

I really, really, really wish I had known that 12 years ago; I'd be much wealthier than I am now (which isn't really saying much, but every little bit helps).

While I want Obama to win, I can't help but predict that my Forex future will be more lucrative if Romney wins. Good news is that either way, I win (better president, bigger bank account, either way it's at least a silver lining).

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
23-10-2012, 02:15 PM
The introduction page is dripping in sarcasm. Smile
23-10-2012, 02:25 PM
(23-10-2012 02:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The introduction page is dripping in sarcasm. Smile

And dripping with mayonaise.

Bud,
It looks like I will finally have sign up to the evil global financial system. Or is there any way of getting a copy that does not involve using a credit card?

23-10-2012, 02:41 PM
(23-10-2012 01:23 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  NO! This book is for 'Merica and 'Mericans! You commie sons o bitches can read your own books. Get back to your Mein Kampf, Nutella, and Schwip Schwap. Because everyone that isn't 'Merican is a Nazi.

Seriously, is the dollar that weak right now?

First of all, i am not an merican, therefore i am a nazi.
I am a german nazi atheist and proud of.
Second, right after i finished Mein Kampf, i will make me a sandwich with much Nutella, because i love that stuff.
Later, i will buy that book, you all talking about and read it with a nice bottle of handwarm Schwipp Schwap next to me.

And the dollar is THIS WEAK: 1 Euro = 1,29700 US-Dollar today!

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
[+] 2 users Like Marco Krieger's post