Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples!
That review on the web page convinced me. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Great, now I'm craving Nutella and crepes.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
23-10-2012, 04:39 PM
I cheated and reviewed it before purchasing. I will purchase, but I feel that I can honestly review something that I've read the majority of already. SO... shhhh.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
23-10-2012, 07:00 PM
(23-10-2012 12:53 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  "Why would I buy something I can read for free on this forum?"

'Cause I'm gonna display it on my desk at work just to fuck with the dude who displays the Bible on his desk at work. As a Federal Employee, I'm not allowed to proselytize or politicize, but I am allowed to keep scripture on my desk in public view. ... Fucking brilliant, Buddy Shuty. Thumbsup

Order placed.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Forgot to mention.

If any of you see a typo or stupid statement that needs corrected, let me know. I don't want to surpass 50 Shades of Grey as the fastest selling book ever with shoddy editing.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
23-10-2012, 07:12 PM
(23-10-2012 07:05 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Forgot to mention.

If any of you see a typo or stupid statement that needs corrected, let me know. I don't want to surpass 50 Shades of Grey as the fastest selling book ever with shoddy editing.

I haven't read it yet but, as a Brit, I'll bet you've skipped a whole bunch of 'U's. What do you Americans have against that letter?!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
23-10-2012, 07:49 PM
(23-10-2012 07:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 07:05 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Forgot to mention.

I haven't read it yet but, as a Brit, I'll bet you've skipped a whole bunch of 'U's. What do you Americans have against that letter?!

They're redundant. If color sounds just the same as colour, why not use the shorter version?

Ever since I found out that the British pronounce "vitamin" as vitt-a-minn, I just lost all hope.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
23-10-2012, 08:09 PM
(23-10-2012 07:49 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Ever since I found out that the British pronounce "vitamin" as vitt-a-minn, I just lost all hope.

As opposed to vy-t-men?

23-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Will this be available as an e-book? I've been looking for a nice skeptical side-by-side of the Bible to have on my Kindle.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
23-10-2012, 10:44 PM
(23-10-2012 08:09 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 07:49 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Ever since I found out that the British pronounce "vitamin" as vitt-a-minn, I just lost all hope.

As opposed to vy-t-men?

I was trying to watch this and kept flinching every time they said it.