Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2012, 10:21 PM
RE: Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples!
(26-10-2012 10:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:11 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Buddy, I would love to read it, but I can only get it on Ebook format, since I will be grounded if I had copy of a book like yours on me. I really want to read it, so please update when it is available for e-book format.

I am really jealous of you guys who have it though, I really wanted to read it,but I can't stand the thread version of it. Is not that I didn't like it, but I find it uncomfortable reading it in a thread.

So I am impatiently waiting the e-book release. I hope it is worth the wait.

I will give my review post-haste.(after I read it, of course.)

You do know you can just read it all in the thread he wrote, right?

I stated why I haven't done so. Reading it on the thread is weird for me, and I hate the layout of it. Plus, I would love to support Buddy with my money, it's money well spent, and If I want to quote from it, I wouldn't need Internet connection and memorization of what page the quote is on to do so.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2012, 10:23 PM
(26-10-2012 10:21 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You do know you can just read it all in the thread he wrote, right?

I stated why I haven't done so. Reading it on the thread is weird for me, and I hate the layout of it. Plus, I would love to support Buddy with my money, it's money well spent, and If I want to quote from it, I wouldn't need Internet connection and memorization of what page the quote is on to do so.

I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to what you state.

Personally, I waiting for the movie version to come out.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-10-2012, 10:27 PM
(26-10-2012 10:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-10-2012 10:21 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I stated why I haven't done so. Reading it on the thread is weird for me, and I hate the layout of it. Plus, I would love to support Buddy with my money, it's money well spent, and If I want to quote from it, I wouldn't need Internet connection and memorization of what page the quote is on to do so.

I wouldn't know. I don't pay attention to what you state.

Personally, I waiting for the movie version to come out.

I'm working on that as well. As I stated in the About the Author section of my book:

"In the wake of the global success sure to be achieved by this book, Brian plans on following it up with three sequels, a Broadway play, and a blockbuster movie directed by James Cameron and modeled in a film noir style, starring Tom Hanks as "the mystery solving atheist with a heart of gold."

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
28-10-2012, 03:22 PM
(26-10-2012 10:18 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Awesomeness. Is the font type/spacing yada yada ok? Does anything strike you as "amateurish?" Are you skipping the Bible verse parts like I do when I read it? I try not to, but it's like reading two different languages. Hurts the brain.

Yeah it's all fine. Musta been huge before if you made it smaller, it was already bigger than I thought it would be.

I'm reading the Bible verses. The temptation is there to skip but I resist it. I'm shit with the old style Bible writing though, that's why I'm not very far in yet (up to Joshua).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Hey BC, any timing for the ebook version? I seriously want to get it as an ebook on the kindle.

I will write a good review for you on Amazon too.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-10-2012, 12:42 PM
(28-10-2012 10:32 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Hey BC, any timing for the ebook version? I seriously want to get it as an ebook on the kindle.

I will write a good review for you on Amazon too.

I'm not sure at this point. It all depends on if I hit a speed bump or if there's a waiting period. For instance, Amazon requires that I "qualify" for their distribution by having certain formatting, submitting my book, and waiting for 4 weeks.

If there's no wait time or surprise fees (now just give us 300 dollars and we'll ePublish it for you!), it should be done in around 1-2 weeks. I'll make another big deal out of it when it's converted and available.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
29-10-2012, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2012 07:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
The new Atheist's Critique is here .... The new Atheist's Critigue is here.

Random page opening - Haggai.

"Sigh. Look God this is getting goddamned monotonous. You could've condensed these last 12 books into one sentence. 'I'm about to bring the pain on all you motherfuckers.' You can call it the book of Ohnohedidnt."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-10-2012, 01:15 AM
(29-10-2012 07:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The new Atheist's Critique is here .... The new Atheist's Critigue is here.

Random page opening - Haggai.

"Sigh. Look God this is getting goddamned monotonous. You could've condensed these last 12 books into one sentence. 'I'm about to bring the pain on all you motherfuckers.' You can call it the book of Ohnohedidnt."

Thank you kindly. Has anyone gotten to the Buddy Christ revised Lord's Prayer yet? I like my version better.

And as far as the eBook, I believe I WILL have to separate it into Old and New Testament, which throws a crucifix into the gears. I was messing around with formatting and kept getting error messages... so I just chopped off the NT and it processed just fine. Book is too long apparently. So I'm thinking I spice up the NT with more interchapter sermons, but that doesn't seem fair to people who bought the book. But then again, eBook readers are squinting at digital text on a tiny screen with little to no formatting (all text plowed together) so maybe it's a fair trade.

31-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Am I the only one that read the review of the book?

Quote:Why they allowed a naked man covered in urine to read books to sick children, I'll never know.
02-11-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!
I believe I have successfully mastered and released the eBook version.

I had to split the book into two parts, Old and New Testament, and I'm selling them for 2.99 a piece. Other than that, all I changed was the sweet text on the book cover that can't be used for print, and I also may have added a mention about the "real" ten commandments.

Here's the Old Testament link. Whoever orders it, could you please let me know if anything is messed up? The navigation panel and everything works correctly in my ePub reader on my computer but I don't know how well that carries over into iPhone and Kindle land.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/brian-shuty/an-...86509.html

THANKS FUCKERS!

New Testament will be coming soon. I finished it last night while I was way too high and wanted to wait until today so i can see if I did stupid, weed-like things to it, such as typing "mint chocolate chip cookie dough" into random verses.