Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples!
(23-10-2012 02:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 02:15 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The introduction page is dripping in sarcasm. Smile

And dripping with mayonaise.

Bud,
It looks like I will finally have sign up to the evil global financial system. Or is there any way of getting a copy that does not involve using a credit card?

I never actually answered your question. The only way I can figure is if you have Paypal and a bank account. You can send me Paypal money and I'll order the book off the site for you. That or you can mail me a briefcase filled with doubloons or send me a wife you found in Russia who's found of making grilled cheese sandwiches.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!
Ok. I bought ebook version. It won't open. What do I open it with ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-11-2012, 04:58 PM
(02-11-2012 04:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ok. I bought ebook version. It won't open. What do I open it with ?

Fine an ereader. Some of them are free if you search for it.

Make sure they accept .epub

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
02-11-2012, 10:09 PM
(02-11-2012 04:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ok. I bought ebook version. It won't open. What do I open it with ?

If you don't have an iPhone app, Kindle, or Nook, then you just purchased my book for your computer. Which is just as awesome I suppose. Most places (and myself) consider Adobe Digital Editions the best free eBook reader. Download it here and then you should be able to open whatever file they gave you. The navigation panel on the left expands for you to skip around in the book.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
02-11-2012, 10:13 PM
(02-11-2012 10:09 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  

If you don't have an iPhone app, Kindle, or Nook, then you just purchased my book for your computer. Which is just as awesome I suppose. Most places (and myself) consider Adobe Digital Editions the best free eBook reader. Download it here and then you should be able to open whatever file they gave you. The navigation panel on the left expands for you to skip around in the book.
Thanks. That works. I've read a lot of it, here. It must have taken months and moths to do. It's so fricking hilarious.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-11-2012, 10:23 PM
(02-11-2012 10:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 10:09 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  If you don't have an iPhone app, Kindle, or Nook, then you just purchased my book for your computer. Which is just as awesome I suppose. Most places (and myself) consider Adobe Digital Editions the best free eBook reader. Download it here and then you should be able to open whatever file they gave you. The navigation panel on the left expands for you to skip around in the book.
Thanks. That works. I've read a lot of it, here. It must have taken months and moths to do. It's so fricking hilarious.

Yeah, the writing and converting to different formats and scouring it for errors and grammar and creating a cover and getting legal permissions and all that jazz took probably around 2 years. Mostly cause I had to learn the entire book making and publishing process.

I'm probably gonna write another book eventually that isn't so bogged down with boring scripture. Be smaller and cheaper to make, too. Random thoughts in the style of George Carlin's books.

And again, if I said something stupid or fudged a fact, let me know. Once Amazon accepts it for distribution, the hate mail should start rolling in and I'd rather hear it from you guys first.

02-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Good news,Buddy. When I was riding my giraffe reading your book I was laughing my ass off. I would definitely love an "Atheists Critque of the Qu'ran" on my digital self.

My iPad has become an extention of me, and I would love to read more of the book. He fully I can get the New Testament, and just consolidate the files into one ePub file.

02-11-2012, 10:53 PM
(02-11-2012 10:33 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Good news,Buddy. When I was riding my giraffe reading your book I was laughing my ass off. I would definitely love an "Atheists Critque of the Qu'ran" on my digital self.

My iPad has become an extention of me, and I would love to read more of the book. He fully I can get the New Testament, and just consolidate the files into one ePub file.

You had me at riding your giraffe, but lost me at Qu'ran and He fully. I can't do one file, because ePubs can't be as long as my book is. So I had to separate it into one 300 page OT and one 250 page NT. Or were you going to make them one file? Are you drunk? I just got off work, give me a moment to catch up so I can understand you.

02-11-2012, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 11:08 PM by Atothetheist.)
(02-11-2012 10:53 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 10:33 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Good news,Buddy. When I was riding my giraffe reading your book I was laughing my ass off. I would definitely love an "Atheists Critque of the Qu'ran" on my digital self.

You had me at riding your giraffe, but lost me at Qu'ran and He fully. I can't do one file, because ePubs can't be as long as my book is. So I had to separate it into one 300 page OT and one 250 page NT. Or were you going to make them one file? Are you drunk? I just got off work, give me a moment to catch up so I can understand you.
Sorry, new fucking keyboard. I was going to combine the files together to form ONE book once I buy the New Testament. He fully was supposed to be HOPEFULLY. Haven't drank any alcoholic beverage yet.

Edit: I also have an app that allows a Microsoft voice to read e books to me so I can listen to your book while looking at the forum, which is exactly what I am doing. It's really fantastic!

03-11-2012, 12:03 AM
(02-11-2012 11:04 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Edit: I also have an app that allows a Microsoft voice to read e books to me so I can listen to your book while looking at the forum, which is exactly what I am doing. It's really fantastic!

Does it sound like Stephen Hawking? That would make me sound super smart.

Also, I'm envisioning a future project. It just came to me in a cloud of weed smoke. Me and Bucky should do something together and call it:

"Bucky and Buddy Present: Eight Ways to Stuff a Turkey Without Using Your Hands!" with the actual project being whatever. I just like the sound.

Bucky and Buddy Cinema. Treat yourself to a "Buckuddy" of popcorn!