Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 12:30 AM
RE: Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!
I've purchased the book. Couldn't find a way to make it work on my kindle, even with Adobe Acrobat installed, which should have handled it. So I've got it on my computer, have to use Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 to read it. If you ever get around to releasing it on Amazon (don't know how badly they rape you for your money there, so it may not be worth it) I'll purchase it again. I'm more likely to read it on my kindle, than on my computer. Just my take. I did get a chance to look at it briefly, and it seems hilarious. Big Grin

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 02:40 AM by Buddy Christ.)
(03-11-2012 12:30 AM)Near Wrote:  I've purchased the book. Couldn't find a way to make it work on my kindle, even with Adobe Acrobat installed, which should have handled it. So I've got it on my computer, have to use Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 to read it. If you ever get around to releasing it on Amazon (don't know how badly they rape you for your money there, so it may not be worth it) I'll purchase it again. I'm more likely to read it on my kindle, than on my computer. Just my take. I did get a chance to look at it briefly, and it seems hilarious. Big Grin

Oh Christ, I'm reading up on this and apparently, I need to release it on Amazon to get it to work on the Kindle, which I am, soonish, but I didn't know that. I shall fix this on the morrow when I'm not so... floaty.

Edit: apparently I should be able to upload the same document to Amazon publishing and have a Kindle version in a day or two. Side note, pierogies are delicious!!!

Another edit: that was so easy I was able to submit it at 4 in the morning riding the Purple Cheeba Express to hell. Should be kindle-ready by tomorrow.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2012, 04:29 AM
Ready for the kiss ass post .. if I buy it in book form.. could/would you sign it? That would be sort of relevant to me since I really stayed around this forum initially because of a lot of your posts as well as others.. but people I have told to visit this site .. ive told to look for your threads.. as a lot of them are informative and also hilarious (told you it was gonna be kiss ass. and quasi stalkerish.. hey its my MO on this site )

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
03-11-2012, 01:44 PM
(03-11-2012 04:29 AM)k37713 Wrote:  Ready for the kiss ass post .. if I buy it in book form.. could/would you sign it? That would be sort of relevant to me since I really stayed around this forum initially because of a lot of your posts as well as others.. but people I have told to visit this site .. ive told to look for your threads.. as a lot of them are informative and also hilarious (told you it was gonna be kiss ass. and quasi stalkerish.. hey its my MO on this site )

I love you too... wait, I mean... yeah I can sign it. I've signed a few already. What I usually do is have you pay me via Paypal, then I order a book for myself, sign it, and send it. Though what I choose to sign on it is a grab bag of my fractured psyche (can't wait til Stark reads his). As long as you don't mind waiting for it to ship to me, then waiting for it to ship to you, it's fine. I think for your stalking nature, I'll include a Polaroid of me... eating a turkey sandwich and holding a shotgun. And at the bottom of the picture it will just say "YOU."

Paypal email is greezyb@yahoo.com

PM me your address after you've paid me the price plus whatever you think S&H will be for where you live (Stark resides in a desolate cave in Canada).

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
03-11-2012, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2012 02:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-11-2012 01:44 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 04:29 AM)k37713 Wrote:  Ready for the kiss ass post .. if I buy it in book form.. could/would you sign it? That would be sort of relevant to me since I really stayed around this forum initially because of a lot of your posts as well as others.. but people I have told to visit this site .. ive told to look for your threads.. as a lot of them are informative and also hilarious (told you it was gonna be kiss ass. and quasi stalkerish.. hey its my MO on this site )

I love you too... wait, I mean... yeah I can sign it. I've signed a few already. What I usually do is have you pay me via Paypal, then I order a book for myself, sign it, and send it. Though what I choose to sign on it is a grab bag of my fractured psyche (can't wait til Stark reads his). As long as you don't mind waiting for it to ship to me, then waiting for it to ship to you, it's fine. I think for your stalking nature, I'll include a Polaroid of me... eating a turkey sandwich and holding a shotgun. And at the bottom of the picture it will just say "YOU."

Paypal email is greezyb@yahoo.com

PM me your address after you've paid me the price plus whatever you think S&H will be for where you live (Stark resides in a desolate cave in Canada).

I already purchased and received The Word According to Brian and am enjoying it quite a bit but I couldn't give less of a shit about your signature. But I will agree to stop stalking you if you post the Polaroid of you eating a turkey sandwich holding a shotgun in your Balls/Vagina thread. ... And you must at least restore the picture of the Penis costume, if not all of them. ... Don't make me come to Ohio. ... Bitch. Big Grin

#sigh
03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!
What's a Polaroid?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
03-11-2012, 02:41 PM
(03-11-2012 02:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I already purchased and received The Word According to Brian and am enjoying it quite a bit but I couldn't give less of a shit about your signature. But I will agree to stop stalking you if you post the Polaroid of you eating a turkey sandwich holding a shotgun in your Balls/Vagina thread. ... And you must at least restore the picture of the Penis costume, if not all of them. ... Don't make me come to Ohio. ... Bitch. Big Grin

Just re-upped them, and posted 3 more new pics. Shazam!

(03-11-2012 02:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  What's a Polaroid?

Nothing. What's a Polaroid with you? Hmmm, guess that joke doesn't work with all words.

[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
03-11-2012, 03:03 PM
(03-11-2012 02:41 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 02:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I already purchased and received The Word According to Brian and am enjoying it quite a bit but I couldn't give less of a shit about your signature. But I will agree to stop stalking you if you post the Polaroid of you eating a turkey sandwich holding a shotgun in your Balls/Vagina thread. ... And you must at least restore the picture of the Penis costume, if not all of them. ... Don't make me come to Ohio. ... Bitch. Big Grin

Just re-upped them, and posted 3 more new pics. Shazam!

[Image: buddy.jpg]

Thanks, you just saved me a 7 hour drive only to be followed up by an epic ass-whupping from you and your brother. ... and your mother. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Picture is ten years old. He got so fat since then he ate his own legs.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
03-11-2012, 04:03 PM
The Kindle versions are on Amazon, but for some reason not yet available for purchase. I will purchase them when they become available. Thanks for uploading them there in a more convenient format for me. (Not just for me, but you know...thanks. Tongue)

Contribute to the Community Resource!