Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!
Oh Buddy you're cute.. *hiccup* .. wanna get drunk and make out?

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2012, 04:28 PM
I can't find it on amazon you son of a bitch.
Provide me a link. Immediately.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2012, 04:47 PM
(03-11-2012 04:19 PM)k37713 Wrote:  Oh Buddy you're cute.. *hiccup* .. wanna get drunk and make out?

yes

And just search for Brian Shuty on amazon. They're there now. I had to make an ISBN adjustment on the Old Testament one so that will be offline for a few more hours, but the New Testament one should be working. I'm also awaiting Nook and iBookstore confirmation before I make one final For Sale post with all the links.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
03-11-2012, 04:57 PM
No compute on Amazon.ca

You should tell them off.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
03-11-2012, 04:59 PM
(03-11-2012 04:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  No compute on Amazon.ca

You should tell them off.

Hmmm, I clicked the box for all the other countries. I remember Britain, Germany, France, and some others. The only one I couldn't click was for China, because it's experimental or something right now. Maybe Canada has been quiet for so long, people forgot you were a country.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
03-11-2012, 05:02 PM
(03-11-2012 03:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Picture is ten years old. He got so fat since then he ate his own legs.

The author pic on the back of the book was a week or two ago. Only difference is my facial hair to deter gay men from hitting on me and the sweet author's pipe that lends class to an already classy man.

[Image: 340198_10102245004195515_141090049_o.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
03-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Re: RE: Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!
(03-11-2012 05:02 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 03:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Picture is ten years old. He got so fat since then he ate his own legs.

The author pic on the back of the book was a week or two ago. Only difference is my facial hair to deter gay men from hitting on me and the sweet author's pipe that lends class to an already classy man.

[Image: 340198_10102245004195515_141090049_o.jpg]

He's touching his face.. That makes him more personable.

I want it on Amazon so I can buy it along with a sticker of the DOGMA buddy Christ to put on zee book. Plus, that way when people see what others buying this item also bought, they will see that photo which should come with the book.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Links to the pages for it on Amazon, US site.

Old Testament
New Testament

Still says pricing unavailable, so I'm not really sure what's going on with that.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
03-11-2012, 10:26 PM
(03-11-2012 08:25 PM)Near Wrote:  Links to the pages for it on Amazon, US site.

Old Testament
New Testament

Still says pricing unavailable, so I'm not really sure what's going on with that.

I mentioned that in the main ACB thread. Apparently Amazon is glitching for everyone right now (everyone posting anti-Christian material that is, wink wink) and I'm waiting to see if it fixes itself in a day or two.

Though everything but Kindle should still work with the Lulu site file.

04-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Amazon is fixed. Those links work now. Have at it, Kindle users.