Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!
(03-11-2012 10:26 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(03-11-2012 08:25 PM)Near Wrote:  Links to the pages for it on Amazon, US site.

Old Testament
New Testament

Still says pricing unavailable, so I'm not really sure what's going on with that.

I mentioned that in the main ACB thread. Apparently Amazon is glitching for everyone right now (everyone posting anti-Christian material that is, wink wink) and I'm waiting to see if it fixes itself in a day or two.

Though everything but Kindle should still work with the Lulu site file.
It's all working now, so I purchased both the Old and New testament critiques. Not sure if it will work for you Canadians, but those links are good for the US. Thanks for getting it up on Amazon mate.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 01:35 PM
(03-11-2012 05:02 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  The author pic on the back of the book was a week or two ago. Only difference is my facial hair to deter gay men from hitting on me and the sweet author's pipe that lends class to an already classy man.

Ummm ... yeah ... maybe that works in Ohio, but that don't work in DC in my experience. ... Not that I mind, think grabbing each other's ass is a far more civilized greeting than shaking hands ... don't like the package grabbing greeting much, though. Feels too familiar.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
04-11-2012, 01:45 PM
(04-11-2012 01:26 PM)Near Wrote:  It's all working now, so I purchased both the Old and New testament critiques. Not sure if it will work for you Canadians, but those links are good for the US. Thanks for getting it up on Amazon mate.

Yeah, I checked again. It works on like 8 countries version of Amazon... but not for Canada apparently. Maybe if you put down those hockey sticks and got off your snow mobiles and actually exported something other than Bieber of Bryan Adams, the world would want your business.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
07-11-2012, 02:23 AM
Jesus Herman Christ III, is he still pushing this stupid book? It wasn't even that good.

So, Amazon refuses to post my review of my own book. Not because I'm the author, but because I tend to use expletives and somehow involved having sex with a pie tin in one review. They like it when the contents of the actual book are mentioned, I guess. Could some of you fine folks go 5 star me and leave a review on Amazon, just to get the ball rolling? If you didn't read it, feel free to make something up. Maybe say that you enjoyed the part when the sheep in leather pants and the high school mascot joust each other for the Festival of Stickers (see why they won't post my review?).

The book is averaging 1 copy sold a day, which is still exceeding my expectations. Strangely, I was ranked #50 in Amazon's Atheist eBook section for a day. The God Delusion is #1. I just like telling people that I was 49 spots behind God Delusion (even though it's probably because there are only like 60 atheist eBooks in existence).

Thanks, you dicknoses!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
07-11-2012, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012 02:51 PM by Atothetheist.)
(07-11-2012 02:23 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Jesus Herman Christ III, is he still pushing this stupid book? It wasn't even that good.

So, Amazon refuses to post my review of my own book. Not because I'm the author, but because I tend to use expletives and somehow involved having sex with a pie tin in one review. They like it when the contents of the actual book are mentioned, I guess. Could some of you fine folks go 5 star me and leave a review on Amazon, just to get the ball rolling? If you didn't read it, feel free to make something up. Maybe say that you enjoyed the part when the sheep in leather pants and the high school mascot joust each other for the Festival of Stickers (see why they won't post my review?).

The book is averaging 1 copy sold a day, which is still exceeding my expectations. Strangely, I was ranked #50 in Amazon's Atheist eBook section for a day. The God Delusion is #1. I just like telling people that I was 49 spots behind God Delusion (even though it's probably because there are only like 60 atheist eBooks in existence).

Thanks, you dicknoses!
I will be glad to post a five star review- when I read all of it. Currently halfway through Matthew.

There are some bits I was mad that you didn't touch upon, such as the second creation story in the Bible.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-11-2012, 03:45 PM
(07-11-2012 02:23 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Jesus Herman Christ III, is he still pushing this stupid book? It wasn't even that good.

Thanks, you dicknoses!
How about "I thought the chapter on Hot Shot City was particularly good."?

Or, "Three Wolf Moon Shirt is more believable than the Bible!"?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
18-11-2012, 05:31 PM
OK, got it, done with OT ...
It needs some editing before you produce the leather-bound, autographed, numbered collectors' edition.

Page Correction
---- ----------
many There is no word "alright". Do a global search and replace: it's "all right".
121 "mountain dew" --> "Mountain Dew" (a little respect for the Dew, dude)
145-146 issues with commas and caps
173 "...Sword of Wraith..." ??? Should it be "...Sword of Wrath..."?
318 "...that you proselytize yourself..." Um, no. --> "...that you prostrate yourself..."
334 "Without further adieu..." --> "Without further ado..."

And some others, but you get my drift.

Your use of bold text is inconsistent.
Your use of hyphenation is, well, inconsistent.

Send me the files - I will edit your book for free, you cheap bastard.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
18-11-2012, 06:26 PM
RE: OK, got it, done with OT ...
(18-11-2012 05:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  Send me the files - I will edit your book for free, you cheap lazy bastard.
Fixed. 'Fucker won't even proofread his shit before publishing it. Smile

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
18-11-2012, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2012 11:31 PM by Buddy Christ.)
RE: OK, got it, done with OT ...
(18-11-2012 05:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  It needs some editing before you produce the leather-bound, autographed, numbered collectors' edition.

Page Correction
---- ----------
many There is no word "alright". Do a global search and replace: it's "all right".
121 "mountain dew" --> "Mountain Dew" (a little respect for the Dew, dude)
145-146 issues with commas and caps
173 "...Sword of Wraith..." ??? Should it be "...Sword of Wrath..."?
318 "...that you proselytize yourself..." Um, no. --> "...that you prostrate yourself..."
334 "Without further adieu..." --> "Without further ado..."

And some others, but you get my drift.

Your use of bold text is inconsistent.
Your use of hyphenation is, well, inconsistent.

Send me the files - I will edit your book for free, you cheap bastard.

My list of found post-release errors beats yours by at least 30. I win!

See if you can find the terms "it nothing" and "contraversion" rather than "controversial." Like I stated in the intro, it's a 550 page book with a probably target audience of 50.

And if it's in the dictionary, it's a word. Alright? The global incorrect use of the contraction has caused it be considered correct. We control words, they don't control us.

So suck my balls and praise Christ.

18-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Atheist's Critique NOW FOR SALE! Hard nipples! Update: Now on eBook!
Are your nipples still hard? I find that if they stay hard for too long, they begin to chafe. What's the best material to wear for this? Cotton? Polyester? A blend? I worry yours may permanently lose their sensitivity if they chafe too much. I might recommend wearing a Bro until your excitement dies down a tad.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel