Atheist sexuality comment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 07:58 AM by AnderSox.)
Atheist sexuality comment
I just found some fun comment on this vid

"I'll give atheists one thing: their women. OH MY GOD! Have you ever fucked an atheist woman? They are into all sorts of dirty, kinky fetishes. There was this one atheist bitch I fucked who wanted me to perform an enema on her and the percentage that an atheist woman will let you fuck her up the ass is very high. Christian women into these kinky acts are rare to come by. I go to Christian women if I want good company but atheist women if I want good sex.

Other than that, atheism has breed nothing good."

Don't know if this is a compliment or an insult, but it will knock your socks off to say the least.

Source: Content removed by moderator

Edit: I kinda regret making this topic. Since i kinda want to use this site to ask serious question. Slippery mistake.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Atheist sexuality comment
(18-05-2014 06:26 AM)AnderSox Wrote:  I just found some fun comment on this vid

"I'll give atheists one thing: their women. OH MY GOD! Have you ever fucked an atheist woman? They are into all sorts of dirty, kinky fetishes. There was this one atheist bitch I fucked who wanted me to perform an enema on her and the percentage that an atheist woman will let you fuck her up the ass is very high. Christian women into these kinky acts are rare to come by. I go to Christian women if I want good company but atheist women if I want good sex.

Don't know if this is a compliment or an insult, but it will knock your socks off to say the least.

Edit: I kinda regret making this topic. Since i kinda want to use this site to ask serious question. Slippery mistake.

I also too have observed a trend, at least a trend in those I have personally spoken with that were atheists who also were women that err, umm.. how shall I put it.. were proponents of "sexual liberty"?? The trend was to set high value on this liberty and that essentially nothing was off limits when it came to sexual acts!

Gasp
18-05-2014, 08:44 AM
In fact, I think you may have inadvertently hit on something that is very telling.

Aldous Huxley remarks:

Aldous Huxley wrote:

"I had motives for not wanting the world to have meaning; consequently, assumed it had none, and was able without any difficulty to find satisfying reasons for this assumption.... The philosopher who finds no meaning in the world is not concerned exclusively with a problem in pure metaphysics; he is also concerned to prove there is no valid reason why he personally should not do as he wants to do.... For myself, as no doubt for most of my contemporaries, the philosophy of meaninglessness was essentially an instrument of liberation. The liberation we desired was simultaneously liberation from a certain political and economic system and liberation from a certain system of morality. We objected to the morality because it interfered with our sexual freedom (1966, 3:19, emp. added)

He is quite transparent. He is simply and truthfully stating that one reason why some people love the idea that meaning is left to be determined by the individual is that it affords them "sexual freedom". They desire to be liberated from the cumbersome prohibitions against sexual immorality that they feel are inevitable in a world where one has a moral obligation not to just do whatever they want because they love having sex and being seekers of fleshly pleasures and experiences.
18-05-2014, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 09:42 AM by Dee.)

Totally thoughtless and offensive topic despite your edit.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
18-05-2014, 08:56 AM
(18-05-2014 08:44 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  In fact, I think you may have inadvertently hit on something that is very telling.

Aldous Huxley remarks:

Aldous Huxley wrote:

"I had motives for not wanting the world to have meaning; consequently, assumed it had none, and was able without any difficulty to find satisfying reasons for this assumption.... The philosopher who finds no meaning in the world is not concerned exclusively with a problem in pure metaphysics; he is also concerned to prove there is no valid reason why he personally should not do as he wants to do.... For myself, as no doubt for most of my contemporaries, the philosophy of meaninglessness was essentially an instrument of liberation. The liberation we desired was simultaneously liberation from a certain political and economic system and liberation from a certain system of morality. We objected to the morality because it interfered with our sexual freedom (1966, 3:19, emp. added)

He is quite transparent. He is simply and truthfully stating that one reason why some people love the idea that meaning is left to be determined by the individual is that it affords them "sexual freedom". They desire to be liberated from the cumbersome prohibitions against sexual immorality that they feel are inevitable in a world where one has a moral obligation not to just do whatever they want because they love having sex and being seekers of fleshly pleasures and experiences.

You reek of sexual repression.

Go propose you bedroom gestapo somewhere else pervert!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 6 users Like The Germans are coming's post
18-05-2014, 08:59 AM

Using an "ad hoc" experience to describe an entire group is just plain wrong. But if we are to be able to use "ad hoc" situations....then I will guarantee you that during my long life as a christian, what is described above would be considered foreplay.

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
18-05-2014, 09:44 AM
[Image: 594033-__super.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 7 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
18-05-2014, 09:48 AM
I don't like the word troll :/. Its so misused. Usually the case when someone doesn't like that person's opinion that a majority likes for example. So they end up saying "TROLL!"

But yeah, i made a slippery mistake with this topic.
18-05-2014, 10:17 AM
(18-05-2014 08:59 AM)RaisdCath Wrote:  

Using an "ad hoc" experience to describe an entire group is just plain wrong. But if we are to be able to use "ad hoc" situations....then I will guarantee you that during my long life as a christian, what is described above would be considered foreplay.

You're Catholic aren't you? Enamas and buggery weren't just foreplay were they? They were camping trips, choir practice, school trips, Sunday school rewards and youth groups! Smile

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
18-05-2014, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2014 11:20 AM by Leo.)
(18-05-2014 09:48 AM)AnderSox Wrote:  I don't like the word troll :/. Its so misused. Usually the case when someone doesn't like that person's opinion that a majority likes for example. So they end up saying "TROLL!"

But yeah, i made a slippery mistake with this topic.

Nope . Jeremy is a troll.