Atheist sexuality comment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Atheist sexuality comment
(18-05-2014 12:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 11:47 AM)Leo Wrote:  What's the sexual acts forbbiden by your god ? I know rape is okay. Men having many wives and concubines are okay. The stoning of women adulteress is okay. Let's talk about the sexual women acts forbbiden by your god .

Funny how you will claim to have gleaned all of the above from the bible and yet claim to be ignorant of the sexual acts forbidden by the bible.

You must have only read bits and pieces of it from an atheist website and then read their commentary on it....this would not surprise me.

Drinking Beverage

Nope. I have read the bible cover to cover. I will not waste time posting bible quotes. You will say it's out of the context bullshit. By the way where is the answer to my post above ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 12:09 PM
(18-05-2014 12:08 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 11:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  Complete hogwash. No one changes their belief system because of sex.

Must be true that some men think with their penises then.

Comments like that can only from someone who is so oversexed that sex overrides everything else in life.

Just hogwash.

You are in denial. I already provided a quote from Huxley to show that people deny God for various reasons. These reasons can include the desire to commit sexual acts forbidden by the Bible.

And who the fuck is Huxley to say anything definitively? He is a second rate hack author and aparently you think that makes him some kind of authority?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-05-2014, 12:10 PM
(18-05-2014 11:56 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 11:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  Complete hogwash. No one changes their belief system because of sex.

Must be true that some men think with their penises then.

Comments like that can only from someone who is so oversexed that sex overrides everything else in life.

Just hogwash.

And we know it's not from personal experience.

Maybe you have been oblivious to my statements on my previous life as an atheist. I know women who are atheists. I talk with them personally.

Dismiss it if you will. I do not really care.

You know, I know that not everyone denies God because of some intellectual resistance to the Bible. Some deny God because they love committing acts and living a certain way that is called SINFUL. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Jeremy E Walker's post
18-05-2014, 12:12 PM
(18-05-2014 12:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:08 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  You are in denial. I already provided a quote from Huxley to show that people deny God for various reasons. These reasons can include the desire to commit sexual acts forbidden by the Bible.

And who the fuck is Huxley to say anything definitively? He is a second rate hack author and aparently you think that makes him some kind of authority?

He was a man who stated plainly that one of his intentions in denying God was to be free to do whatever he pleased sexually.

That is my point.Drinking Beverage
(18-05-2014 12:10 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 11:56 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  And we know it's not from personal experience.

Maybe you have been oblivious to my statements on my previous life as an atheist. I know women who are atheists. I talk with them personally.

Dismiss it if you will. I do not really care.

You know, I know that not everyone denies God because of some intellectual resistance to the Bible. Some deny God because they love committing acts and living a certain way that is called SINFUL. Drinking Beverage

You never were a atheist. You should stop the lies.
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
(18-05-2014 12:08 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:05 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Funny how you will claim to have gleaned all of the above from the bible and yet claim to be ignorant of the sexual acts forbidden by the bible.

You must have only read bits and pieces of it from an atheist website and then read their commentary on it....this would not surprise me.

Drinking Beverage

Nope. I have read the bible cover to cover. I will not waste time posting bible quotes. You will say it's out of the context bullshit. By the way where is the answer to my post above ?

If you have read the bible cover to cover, you know where the passages are that I speak of.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeremy E Walker's post
18-05-2014, 12:13 PM
(18-05-2014 06:26 AM)AnderSox Wrote:  "I'll give atheists one thing: their women. OH MY GOD! Have you ever fucked an atheist woman? They are into all sorts of dirty, kinky fetishes. There was this one atheist bitch I fucked who wanted me to perform an enema on her and the percentage that an atheist woman will let you fuck her up the ass is very high. Christian women into these kinky acts are rare to come by. I go to Christian women if I want good company but atheist women if I want good sex.

Other than that, atheism has breed nothing good."

Don't know if this is a compliment or an insult, but it will knock your socks off to say the least.

It doesn't really say much either way about atheist women, but it does say quite a bit about some Christian boys and their sexual issues.

And I'm pretty sure it says they likely suck in bed. I could be wrong, but I'd bet if you asked women how satisfying guys with that attitude toward sex actually are as partners, I don't think you'd find the answers very flattering.

Oh, and you think anal sex is dirty and kinky?? How, cute. Rolleyes

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
[+] 2 users Like djhall's post
18-05-2014, 12:15 PM
(18-05-2014 12:13 PM)djhall Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 06:26 AM)AnderSox Wrote:  "I'll give atheists one thing: their women. OH MY GOD! Have you ever fucked an atheist woman? They are into all sorts of dirty, kinky fetishes. There was this one atheist bitch I fucked who wanted me to perform an enema on her and the percentage that an atheist woman will let you fuck her up the ass is very high. Christian women into these kinky acts are rare to come by. I go to Christian women if I want good company but atheist women if I want good sex.

Other than that, atheism has breed nothing good."

Don't know if this is a compliment or an insult, but it will knock your socks off to say the least.

It doesn't really say much either way about atheist women, but it does say quite a bit about some Christian boys and their sexual issues.

And I'm pretty sure it says they likely suck in bed. I could be wrong, but I'd bet if you asked women how satisfying guys with that attitude toward sex actually are as partners, I don't think you'd find the answers very flattering.

Oh, and you think anal sex is dirty and kinky?? How, cute. Rolleyes

It is definitely dirty....Gasp

Don't know about the cute part...

Drinking Beverage
(18-05-2014 12:12 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:08 PM)Leo Wrote:  Nope. I have read the bible cover to cover. I will not waste time posting bible quotes. You will say it's out of the context bullshit. By the way where is the answer to my post above ?

If you have read the bible cover to cover, you know where the passages are that I speak of.
Why you don't want to discuss that passages?
Who is this idiot to imply that atheist women aren't good for company, but just sex?
You guys know how oversexed I am, but I was like this as a Fundie too (just not as openly). However, I'm also a cuddler, a talker, a movie-watcher, a dinnerguest, etc. Also, many women in the church aren't even good company.

It's person-by-person.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 4 users Like Charis's post