Atheist sexuality comment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2014, 12:16 PM
RE: Atheist sexuality comment
(18-05-2014 12:15 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:13 PM)djhall Wrote:  It doesn't really say much either way about atheist women, but it does say quite a bit about some Christian boys and their sexual issues.

And I'm pretty sure it says they likely suck in bed. I could be wrong, but I'd bet if you asked women how satisfying guys with that attitude toward sex actually are as partners, I don't think you'd find the answers very flattering.

Oh, and you think anal sex is dirty and kinky?? How, cute. Rolleyes

It is definitely dirty....Gasp

Don't know about the cute part...

Drinking Beverage

Well, if its DIRTY dirty, then I take it back... that IS kinky!

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2014, 12:17 PM
(18-05-2014 12:12 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:10 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Maybe you have been oblivious to my statements on my previous life as an atheist. I know women who are atheists. I talk with them personally.

Dismiss it if you will. I do not really care.

You know, I know that not everyone denies God because of some intellectual resistance to the Bible. Some deny God because they love committing acts and living a certain way that is called SINFUL. Drinking Beverage

You never were a atheist. You should stop the lies.

And when the Christian claims a present atheist who claims to have been a Christian was never really a Christian, the whole NO TRUE SCOTSMAN fallacy is the first thing that many atheists regurgitate out of their mouths...

Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes Jeremy E Walker's post
18-05-2014, 12:18 PM
Jeremy, just shut the @#@$ up!

PEOPLE FOLLOW DIFFERENT MORALS AND TRADITIONS! It's just like you are someone gawking about how a guy wore sweatpants to a wedding.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
18-05-2014, 12:19 PM
(18-05-2014 12:17 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:12 PM)Leo Wrote:  You never were a atheist. You should stop the lies.

And when the Christian claims a present atheist who claims to have been a Christian was never really a Christian, the whole NO TRUE SCOTSMAN fallacy is the first thing that many atheists regurgitate out of their mouths...

Drooling

You don't understand atheism , that's why you never were one.Laughat
[+] 3 users Like Leo's post
18-05-2014, 12:20 PM
(18-05-2014 12:15 PM)Charis Wrote:  Who is this idiot to imply that atheist women aren't good for company, but just sex?
You guys know how oversexed I am, but I was like this as a Fundie too (just not as openly). However, I'm also a cuddler, a talker, a movie-watcher, a dinnerguest, etc. Also, many women in the church aren't even good company.

It's person-by-person.

I agree for the most part.

Rash generalizations are usually unjustified.

All I have said is that the women I have personally spoken with who were atheists always saw the Bible as being too prohibitive of the things they loved doing. They did not like the Bible so they of course found reasons not to believe it was God's word.

That's all.

It was an emotional thing, not an intellectual thing for them. They did not like the Bible. Plain and simple.

Drinking Beverage
18-05-2014, 12:22 PM
(18-05-2014 12:19 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:17 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  And when the Christian claims a present atheist who claims to have been a Christian was never really a Christian, the whole NO TRUE SCOTSMAN fallacy is the first thing that many atheists regurgitate out of their mouths...

Drooling

You don't understand atheism , that's why you never were one.Laughat

Okaaaayy.... Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Jeremy E Walker's post
18-05-2014, 12:23 PM
(18-05-2014 12:10 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 11:56 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  And we know it's not from personal experience.

Maybe you have been oblivious to my statements on my previous life as an atheist. I know women who are atheists. I talk with them personally.

You know, I know that not everyone denies God because of some intellectual resistance to the Bible. Some deny God because they love committing acts and living a certain way that is called SINFUL. Drinking Beverage
Jeremy, why do you believe in the God of the bible and not some other god?

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
18-05-2014, 12:23 PM
(18-05-2014 12:22 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 12:19 PM)Leo Wrote:  You don't understand atheism , that's why you never were one.Laughat

Okaaaayy.... Drinking Beverage

Yeeep!Drinking Beverage
18-05-2014, 12:25 PM
(18-05-2014 12:10 PM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(18-05-2014 11:56 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  And we know it's not from personal experience.

Maybe you have been oblivious to my statements on my previous life as an atheist. I know women who are atheists. I talk with them personally.

I wasn't referring to your "conversations."

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
18-05-2014, 12:25 PM
oooo I sense a derailing. I suspect this conversation will go AWAY FROM the "point" made by the OP and whether it is true about atheist/deist sexuality, and TOWARDS atheists not liking the Bible, WHY they don't like the bible, existence of god, morality, and the usual Jeremy thread from there.

Consider that a prophecy.

Pardon me while I daydream about who I want to cuddle with and what I want them to do to me. Y'all have fun.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 3 users Like Charis's post